View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-06-2012, 10:13 PM
tell me storm, do you believe Abdelbaset al-Megrahi,the 'lockerbie bomber' freed by the scottish government was innocent?

what are your views on the moon landings?
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-06-2012, 10:38 PM
I'm still confused as to why Stormpants is asking random strangers on the internet their opinons on cloud formations - why are you not sending these pics to some experts and getting actual scientific facts Stormpants? Is that too much like common sense????

It was funny for a while, but you are utterly making a fool of yourself now.

It's like the people who believe that crop circles are made by aliens, even after the guys responsible came out and admitted the hoax, and even showed the very simple way they created the hoax, there will still people who would rather believe it's aliens at work rather than two drunk guys havin a laugh!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-07-2012, 08:05 AM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post
I'm still confused as to why Stormpants is asking random strangers on the internet their opinons on cloud formations - why are you not sending these pics to some experts and getting actual scientific facts Stormpants? Is that too much like common sense????

It was funny for a while, but you are utterly making a fool of yourself now.

It's like the people who believe that crop circles are made by aliens, even after the guys responsible came out and admitted the hoax, and even showed the very simple way they created the hoax, there will still people who would rather believe it's aliens at work rather than two drunk guys havin a laugh!
I think its far more worrying than funny, its frightening and sad that some one is so obsessed with such ideas that it is impacting on their normal lives

It was funny at first, but if this was a member of my own family, I would seriously be seeking help for them, because I don't see rationality here
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Originally Posted by Jet&Copper View Post

Soon you're going to be telling us Father Christmas isn't real either
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-07-2012, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Or the Tooth Fairy?
tazer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2012, 06:01 PM
Don't forget the Easter bunny too.
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2012, 06:31 PM

NOOOOOOOOO
say it aint so???
spot
Dogsey Veteran

01-07-2012, 09:01 PM
Originally Posted by Hevvur View Post
Or that there isnt some big bloke with a white beard (insert some other weird higher power thing) in the sky who's gonna look after us all when we're dead!

Funny what some people believe init?

Seriously though if someone had told me that there were plans afoot to stick a ruddy great balloon on the end of a wire to dump sulphuric acid in the atmosphere I would have laffed as well.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2012, 10:02 AM
I was reading recently (and don't ask me where, I cannae remember) a meteorologist was telling us that the funny cloud formations are a result of ice crystals forming due to the climate change. So it is natural, and judging by history an' stuff climate change is a cyclical event, it happens now and then on earth, just we are around for this one and more technologically aware and understand more about what is happening to our climate. *takes deep breath after that speech*
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-07-2012, 05:31 PM
It's ok, I know there's nothing wrong with me and I am happy to be awake to all that's going on. You lot are the ones that I feel sorry for because none of you are living in the REAL world, you ridicule because you have no idea of what the truth really is, so you mock. Or it could just be down to fear, because you really know something isn't right, but you are too scared to admit to yourself.

All the little excuses you make for things that obviously aren't normal, like the 'clouds' in my photos (any body in their right mind can see that's not normal and they're actually clouds of chemicals!!). Then there's all the persisting contrails, which form grids, even though we're not under any flight paths and some days we get a certain pattern and other days nothing, or the same pattern somewhere else and then never again. There's no consistency, yet if we were under a normal flight path of any kind, we would see consistency in the trail patterns and routes!!

I've explained over and over and over and over that contrails can only form at a certain altitude and the ones I have photographed have been much lower than that and for them to persist, it has to be very cold and humid and it has certainly not been cold when these trails have persisted and definitely not EVERY single time!!!!

See you all have a really distorted view (either you're brainwashed, ignorant, scared, or just can't see through to the real world at all) of what is normal and what isn't.

I've showed you BBC sites where they admit the least expensive option for carrying out their solar radiation management is by using planes to spray aerosols and this is what people are seeing, but YOU lot still can't get this!!

You think all this weird weather we're having is normal. First it was droughts, then hosepipe ban, then suddenly lots of rain and.....Oooh look the hosepipe ban is now lifted, how clever nature is!! Now we're had a months worth of rain in one day in different areas of the UK, floods, constant rain and wind and cool temperatures and all kinds of weird stuff and then there's severe droughts in the US too and you think this is all natural?!!

Cloud seeding and weather modification has been going on for years and all over the world.....FACT!!!!

http://www.weathermodification.com/

And the US Military want to own the weather by 2025......FACT.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO409F.html

Wake UP!!!!

Shame really that you're all so narrow minded, but you'll find out in time, if it's not too late for you by then!
Closed Thread
Page 26 of 27 « First < 16 23 24 25 26 27 >