Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2009, 10:42 AM

In the vet last night...

This guy comes in with a cat, sees Toro and is in love, ooooh I love these dogs, he had a little girl with him, about 4 ish, of course Toro was as good as gold loved all the attention, rolling on the floor for tummy rubs ect, then he says, my wife will get the fright of her life when she comes in here now, she is really afraid of this breed, its what I wanted but with havin the wee one she wouldn't let me, I have a Boxer Mastiff cross he says, had her since she was 4 weeks, they've had her about 7 weeks now, asks whats in my dog again, did I know the shape of her face is due to breeding they're not supposed to look like that, he says I'm interested in pure breed dogs, whats in yours again, what do you call them, you can imagine I was biting my bloomin tongue...
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2009, 10:44 AM
lol there is always one aint there
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2009, 10:49 AM
I was just so pleased the wee one didn't let us down, and he was sitting clicking his fingers at her and saying sit...pmsl as if she was gonna listen to that, no shes more used to "sit darlin" but I wasn't gonna tell him my secret was I, she just made him look like a pleb by not listening to him lol
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2009, 10:53 AM
lol clicking his fingers, shes more likely to look for the cheese treat and strike a pose.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2009, 11:07 AM
I think she thinks your cheese ! amazing how quick she assiciated aunty Shona to food lol x
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2009, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
I think she thinks your cheese ! amazing how quick she assiciated aunty Shona to food lol x
lol, bless her