Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mese
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-08-2009, 03:32 PM

Llandegla

Just got back from a lovely walk in Llandegla http://www.coedllandegla.com/

im absolutely dead but then im not fit at all , though seeing how much the dogs enjoyed themselves made it all worthwhile

I was sooo proud of my pair , there were mountain bikes zooming around everywhere & dogs on and off leash and neither of them blinked an eyelid, didnt try chasing the bikes , stopped and said hello to the various dogs and then came when they were called (granted they were both on their longlines) , even two ponies and a pony-trap didnt faze them , they had a good look but never tried chasing it or even barked
back at the visitor centre where we stopped off for a burger and coke before getting in the car (yeah I know, very healthy , lol) , neither dog bothered with the human or car traffic , just sat there good as gold wagging at everyone going past
a lot of people complimented us on their shiny coats and happy 'smiling' faces too , I love my babies
JanieM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-08-2009, 03:50 PM
Awww, it's a great feeling when you have a really happy, successful walk isn't it? Sounds like a lovely place to go.