Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2007, 06:09 PM

What a lovely sunday - By Max

Had a lovely day with my mum and dad today. Me and mummy went out in the garden this morning and I had a good game with my ball. Mummy said that daddy was still asleep because he's a lazy little b****r - that made me giggle!

Then when daddy woke up we went to the woods! Yay I love the woods! I don't go there very often anymore because I like to chase the bunnies. I just get really excited and forget myself sometimes! Then I panic because I can't find my mummy and daddy again. I was a really good boy today though - I did have to chase a couple because they were looking at me funny!

When we got home me and mummy sat out in the garden again and she gave me my favourite! A frozen kong with peanut butter - it was so yummy! I kept hitting mummy's legs with it afterwards because I hoped she would do me another one, but she said that was enough today and that I could have another one tomorrow if I am a good boy. Then we had a water fight! Yippeee I love water fights with my mum. She laughs at me because I try to bite the water, and then she sprayed me! Well I had to get her back so when she sat down, I went right upto her and shook all over her! She made a funny noise like 'eerrrrrghhhhhh!' strange woman!

Mummy and daddy are having roast tonight so I will have a very special dinner! I can't wait.

Hope you all had a good day

Lots of licks from Max xxxxxx
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Aw sounds like you had a fun day!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2007, 10:22 AM
Awww...bless your heart Max. Here's a little secret...Cassie likes to chase bunnies too
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2007, 10:34 AM
What a lovely day you had Max, Jack says do you know how much fun you can having chasing squirrels as well!