Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2007, 10:05 PM

Hopefully Visiting Breeder At Weekend

Hopefully I will be taking Max back to see his breeder on Sunday. It is a little bit up in the air at the moment as she may have to be somewhere but will know for definate on Saturday. Really hope we get to go though.

Last time we went, he spent the whole time playing with his mum, chasing each other around the back of the sofa it was really nice to see though, he's huge compared to her now! When we first got there he was really nervous, she has a couple of rescue dogs too and they were barking away in the garden. She let Molly in (Max's mum) and he went straight over onto his back and when she stepped closer he ran behind my legs. After about 5 minutes though he came out of his shell and there was no stopping them
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2007, 10:19 PM
oh I hope you can go, I've loved keeping in touch with my new puppy owners. I try Email every week for an update, some bother others dont
We only get to see two of the pups the rest are too far away, ones in portsmouth, two in south Wales.
I bet Max has a lovely time.
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-06-2007, 11:11 PM
I think it's really nice to be able to keep in touch with the breeder. Apparently we are the only ones that have really bothered to keep in contact with her. Even my grandad who had Oscar, Max's littermate but then he very much keeps himself to himself. If we take Max on Sunday we may take Oscar aswell. I think it must be nice for the breeder aswell, I don't ever intend on breeding as I don't consider myself to have the experience but I know that if I did I would want to know how all the pups are getting on in their new homes. We send her pictures every month and talk to her on the phone every few weeks.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-06-2007, 12:46 AM
That's nice to hear.

One day (when I go back to Ireland) it will be nice to take Breagh 'home' to see Rohin (her mum) again although I suspect Roshin she will wonder who the hell this big hooligan 'string bean' of a dog is !
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2007, 08:28 AM
I do hope you manage to get there, I just love it when the pups come back to visit me, or I go to visit them, its so nice to see how they are getting on and answer any questions that may have cropped up.

Mind you, some of the owners are on the phone or emailling me each week so we are totally up to date with everything, its a really nice feeling

Don't forget to take your camera if you do go, I'd love to see some photos
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2007, 12:19 PM
The camera will definately be coming with me! I tried to get some pics last time but they were round the back of the sofa

Really hoping that I can go!