Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:48 AM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Thank you so much!! I know he will look too young compared to some other pups in ordinary puppy class so am glad you agree!

I've not done this before and was dubious about putting my card details in But I guess if it is a secure site I will be okay

The only thing that is confusing me is that under 'purchases' I want a car park ticket but cannot see it listed:smt017
let me check AM - maybe its free! ?
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:50 AM
I've thrown my schedule out as I'm not going this year but just looked at the website and it looks like car parking is free so you'll get a car park pass with your entries

Debs
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Hi again Anne-Marie - checked the entry form from the schedule on line and there is no box for car park Fee - so at this show it would seem to be free -

Not always but some shows it is
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by surannon View Post
I've thrown my schedule out as I'm not going this year but just looked at the website and it looks like car parking is free so you'll get a car park pass with your entries

Debs
quicker than me Debs
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:53 AM
Sorry to butt in everyone, is it worth visiting a show if you are not showing...any good shopping etc?
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:54 AM
Thank you both so much!!!

I am literally entering now, have done Minor Puppy class entry. I have ordered a catalogue which I assume I collect on the day somewhere?

I assume I have to also pay for 2 Adult Tickets so Sid and I can go into the show even though I am handling? Or do I get in anyway and only have to pay for Sid a ticket?

When we arrive do I have to 'book in' that we are there or just wait by ringside for our class to start?

Oh and Ramble - yes I have visited a couple of shows and ADORED my day out, they are fab!!! Shopping is GREAT, lots to see and do and plenty of great stalls selling all sorts of stuff from collars & leads to paintings and ornaments, you will have a ball!!!
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by Anne-Marie View Post
Thank you both so much!!!

I am literally entering now, have done Minor Puppy class entry. I have ordered a catalogue which I assume I collect on the day somewhere?

I assume I have to also pay for 2 Adult Tickets so Sid and I can go into the show even though I am handling? Or do I get in anyway and only have to pay for Sid a ticket?

When we arrive do I have to 'book in' that we are there or just wait by ringside for our class to start?
Hi again!!!

Is Marius in joint names - in which case you should get a free additional pass. No you do not have to get yourself a pass.

Catalogues yes they will send you a slip to hand in and it is usually near the entrace.

No need to 'book in' just wait by the ring for your class to be called in - GOOD LUCK !!
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:56 AM
You get one entry ticket per dog entered so if you're only entering one dog you just need to buy one ticket for Sid.

Ramble, the show is over three days and yes there will be loads of doggy type things for sale

Debs
surannon
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-05-2007, 09:58 AM
LOL! The poor girl's got everything in stereo now Rach!

Debs
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-05-2007, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Sorry to butt in everyone, is it worth visiting a show if you are not showing...any good shopping etc?
Hi there you!

I can't vouch for Blackpool but a lot of the shows do have great trade stands and things are 'generally' cheaper!

Of course - you know this I'm sure you can't take your doggy though!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >