Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2024, 09:52 AM

Sunny Sunday. 4th of March.

Yes the sun is shining.
I am off to meet Beth for a long overdue catch up later, we are going out to lunch.
There will be tears and laughter I'm sure.
Tears in the middle of the garden centre cafe yesterday when Gorden and I were discussing Brewster and trying to make sense of it and I believe we did and agreed we need to do it again.
We feel robbed of all we had planned.
We have to remind ourselves of 3 large breed dogs all successful even if two we lost too early at 4.5 through illness. Dillon we successfully reared and kept healthy for 10 years a lot of breeders admitted to me they have not had double digits in all the years they have owned and bred.

Thank you Kazz and Chris for your kind words they mean a lot especially when you doubt yourself over every little thing and why it happened.

Chris I hope you get out for a nice breakfast and that the weather although chilly is sunny where you are.
Kazz whatever you do today have fun as you always do. Is the allotment drying out yet ?
brenda I hope you had a nice day with Church yesterday and stayed dry. Hopefully you have managed a nice walk along the prom this morning.
Sue busy day or calm day today whichever enjoy. I am hoping it will be a calm day for you.
griff hoping everything is ok with you, have noticed you have not been about for a couple of days.

Enjoy your day everyone.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2024, 09:58 AM
Good morning Lynn and all who follow

I think you will know when the time is right to introduce another four legged friend into your lives. I hope you find the right fit and all goes well as in the past

Lovely morning here. The sun is trying to appear and there is a little breeze so have hug the sing out, first time goodness how long. Teazle walked and packed lunches made for the girls and Ben for tomorrow as they will stay the night here again. A busy couple of days ahead. I am hoping the weather stays dry long enough so that I can give the lawn a light mow as the poor little girlie is disappearing in parts

Tazke care everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2024, 10:02 AM
Morning all. Yep walk done, washing put away from yesterday and now sitting fiddling with Tesco order for Wednesday. Have a good day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2024, 10:22 AM
Morning Sue not such a restful day then. I am sure you will find time for a coffee break somewhere.
Fingers crossed for the weather to stay dry.

Morning brenda glad you got a nice walk and the washing put away.
Happy fiddling with the Tesco order.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2024, 10:57 AM
As you all know I play solitaire scrabble and the words for today are:Redbone a hunting dog, Tret which is weird for rubbish and Kiva an underground place. Very odd because when I looked them up they were completely different to the scrabble dicitonary. Must be an american thing.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-03-2024, 11:36 AM
There is a redbone coonhound brenda that would be a hunting dog. The other examples are a band and a song.
This is what I found for tret, so what you understood the meaning to be.
tret.Formally an allowance granted for waste removal.
Kiva a chamber built partially underground so again the same as you read and understand. Traditionally used for the male Pueblo people for religious rites.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2024, 12:17 PM
Good afternoon all

Lovely morning out. Cloudy but mild. Has our first breakfast of the year at the seafront cafe. It was lovely looking out to sea as we ate. Ted was a very good boy and no barking today.

Thoroughly enjoyed our morning and have come home not frozen to the bone as I have been the last couple of days. Let's hope the rain has stopped now for a long while
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2024, 12:35 PM
Good afternoon all

Sunshine here after a frosty night

Chris Ah first breakfast of the year Summer is coming heard on the radio the other day its going to be a scorcher as well. Glad Ted was good and all went well.

Sue I gave the top two lawns a quick "high level" once over with the mower last week they both dry out so quickly as the sun gets there but being North facing the bottom lawn never dries out properly at the moment another week or month but does not need the trim yet anoyhow.

Brenda How did the CHurch visit go it it more training they want, or just a catch up? Good luck fidling with Tesco. LOL

Griff Hope all is as nice weather wise with you as here. Ejoy you Sunday.

Lynn You have sounded so sad I am sopleased you have decided to try again, you are succesful owners and keepers of the breed you love so succeded with Brewster where other may of failed hence why he was sent to you.
Will you be off to Cruft this yeart then?

To everyone have a good day adn No allotment not really drying out another couple of weeks and maybe so.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2024, 03:34 PM
Kazz it is bound to be hot from May onwards as that is when I won't be able to have my back windows open because of the building works. Mutter, mutter.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-03-2024, 05:23 PM
I hate scortching weather which is why today was so perfect (well it could have done with a bit more sun)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >