Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moon's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2012, 04:06 PM

What's on the box?

Does anyone else's dog enjoy watching live tv (aka the window)

labradork
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2012, 04:16 PM
LOL!

Mine liked to watch 'live TV' so much that they would throw themselves against the window barking every time a person/dog walked past. So, sadly I had to put a stop to that.

Bo watches the real TV though and especially loves nature programs (she was transfixed to Planet Earth at the weekend) and of course anything with dogs in it. That BBC1 'advert' with the dogs going around the agility poles in a circle gets her attention every time.
Lulusmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Lol. Be careful, your neighbours will think you are a curtain twitcher, are you members of neighbourhood watch?

I was flicking thru channels today whilst eating breakfast after work and I came across a kiddies programme ' In the night garden' Lulu and Jarvis were transfixed bless them. I had to watch it because they were so engrossed in either the noises or the little creatures bobbing about the screen, not sure which.
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Great pic

Ted's never bothered with looking out the window but then he can't really get to them anyway. He does like to stand at the front door if i'm out the front and have a good nose at what's going on though.
parsonsmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-05-2012, 10:01 PM
Mine love looking out the window......the little one is small enough to walk along the windowsill and weave in and out the vertical blinds.
dave2003
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-05-2012, 12:08 AM
i have constant snot marks from dave the dog gazing out the window!! head goes from side to side as if he's watching tennis!had to take the beads off the vertical blinds as he kept getting stuck bless.
Pysces
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-05-2012, 06:23 AM
How cute!

Jasper likes looking out of the front window - he kind of freaked out the window cleaner as he sat and watched him through the glass with an air of "just checking you've not missed a bit".

Jake thankfully is too small to look out of the windows - he'd bark at anything and everything that walked passed.
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Casper and Kiki loved watching out of the window at the old house, they'd stand on the sofa to peer out, but would bark at walkers passing by. Not a habit we wanted to encourage when moving to a busier road in a mid-terrace so the window is blocked with the TV and DVD storage towers either side, no more "live TV" for them!
We bought venetian blinds too, so we can have them open at an angle to let light in but prevent the dogs getting a view of people walking past. It's helped tons with the barking and they now rarely bark, even when they can hear people go past.
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 11:35 AM
Great Picture
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2012, 11:42 AM
Yep, both Bunnie and Lennon window watch in the front bedroom......

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >