Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
findahou
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-09-2005, 05:39 PM

Ride-on Lawnmower

Hiya, i'm looking for a [U]cheap[/U] ride-on lawnmower, looks not important but must work.
We have a very large garden 118ft X 51ft, my husband is disabled and i have arthritis in my hip & ankle.....
We have 5 dog's which take up most of our cash...lol but we need to keep our grass cut so it don;t cause any problems for our dog's i.e grass seeds etc.. .it is unfair to keep them shut in the patio area when there's a huge garden for them to play in!!!
We live in Colchester Essex.
If anyone has or know's of one (hopefully not too far away...lol) please let me know.

Many thanks Sandi
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-09-2005, 06:02 PM
Got this on on E BAY or this one- or this Some of them have a couple of days but there are some bargins there
findahou
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-09-2005, 06:12 PM
Thanks leo i didn't think of EBay
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 06:39 PM
Have you considered getting someone in to cut your grass for you every few weeks I know someone who has this done and dont thing its too expensive probably cheeper in the long run getting your own ride on just a thought
findahou
Dogsey Junior
Female 

20-09-2005, 06:52 PM
Thanks Hannah, we used to have someone cut the grass every fortnight but he moved out to another country to be with his wife's family and we havent been able to find anyone else to do it for us, people take a look and say it's too big...lol
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2005, 06:54 PM
Thats a real shame, hope you find what you are looking for!