View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2005, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE=leo.its what you are on the inside that counts[/QUOTE] OMG inside is prob worse ......LOL
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-08-2005, 07:04 PM
trust you to think of that 1.............lol you know what i mean.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
I even gave up drinking wine for a few days to lose some weight don't think it worked though
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :smt103 You see, it wasn't worth giving it up!
You can go back to it on Tuesday.

Hope you aren't too sad on Tuesday. (Hugs)x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2005, 08:02 PM
LOL Inca
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Definitely one of my off days, not only no dog walking - two of them in the vets most of the day, now recovering from sedation, Polo too terrified to come out from under the table/quilt depending on which was closer because of the thunder. I had visitors who arrived weighed down with cakes and pastries now it would have been rude to refuse......

Gill
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by Foxy
I even gave up drinking wine for a few days to lose some weight
Just replace food with wine Foxy. You'll be that pissed by the end of the day, you won't be able to see the food, let alone eat it

I know how you feel Inca. Since moving here, I've put on a stone in weight I feel like a beached whale I daren't go to the beach, Greenpeace will try and drag me back into the sea
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie
Just replace food with wine Foxy. You'll be that pissed by the end of the day, you won't be able to see the food, let alone eat it

I know how you feel Inca. Since moving here, I've put on a stone in weight I feel like a beached whale I daren't go to the beach, Greenpeace will try and drag me back into the sea

Hi Wolfie, I'm ashamed to say it didn't last long I have put about 9 lbs on since I stopped walking my daughter to school every morning. Never mind she starts school again tomorrow so I will be up and down the hill again like a billy goat

That does sound like my kind of idea though Wolfie - thanks
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :smt103 You see, it wasn't worth giving it up!
You can go back to it on Tuesday.

Hope you aren't too sad on Tuesday. (Hugs)x

You are right Lucky, it wasn't worth it whats a few pounds anyway

SAD on Tuesday I'll be shouting from the rooftops - I have waited for this day for 4 1/2 years

Only problem is that they only go until 12.50 pm the first week and then gradually do a bit longer until they are finally there till 3.10 pm.
Sarah L
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-09-2005, 07:08 PM
Well I am just big boned but I have decided its time to lose weight. I need to lose 1 1/2 stones to get to my target weight but I think I'll just go for the stone, don't want to be skinny skinny, but skinnier would be nice.
I have been dieting and trampolining now for three weeks and I do feel a slight difference in my jeans but GOD I have been sooooooooooo hungry the past few days
So tonight I went out and bought a Burger King Meal Deal and man do I feel better for it. I;ll be guilty as sin tomorrow and feeling terrible again but it was worth it mmmmmmmmmm

PS OH is dieting too and he doesn't know LOL
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3