Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-08-2005, 09:11 AM
Originally Posted by Fred
How are you today Ian ? i have the news letter regulary if you like i can send you the address itīs very interesting ?
Morning Fred, I feel great today, I think that it is because I rested all day yesterday, only getting up to make meals, I've not even washed up!

I feel much stronger.

That is a very interesting site, you told me about and yes I think I would like to receive the news letter if you don't mind.

Thanks Fred

Ian
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2005, 10:32 AM
Good to hear you are feeling a bit stronger today Ian.

I wouldn't worry about your washing up - I haven't done mine either, but that's because I'm just lazy

Look after yourself and keep us up to date with how you are doing.

Saffy sends you big staffy hugs and ((((HUGS)))) from me too - she still loves her towel, has a fight with it every time she's dried

Aileen x
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

29-08-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally Posted by Hoggett
Hello Christine,

Thank you for the links, I have stored them in my favourites, and have had a quick read of them, very interesting indeed.

How are you this morning?

See you later.

Ian
Hi Ian I`m fine thanks & glad to hear you sound more cheerful
Hope they`ll be able to help you, they did my sister

I won`t tell you about my washin up
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-08-2005, 12:27 PM
ROFL@Christine, Yes I am quite a bit better now, but still dreading next Friday when I have to see the surgeon, but fingers crossed I will get an repreive.

Ian
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
Ian - I had no idea what was causing your problems and I can only say that you are a very brave man and your plight puts my 'worries' in perspective. I'm not sure that I could cope as well as you have. I'm really sorry you are having such a cr*p time. It isn't fair and I completely understand that there are times that you feel despair.

But please try to get through it, however hard. You have come so far. If a respite home is what is necessary to give you a (well-earned) break then maybe think about taking it and face whatever comes next as it comes. Sometimes a rest does wonders.

I have no magic words, I can only let you know that I have the highest regard for you. Don't be lonely, we are here and take up Shadow Boxer's wonderful offer of company if you can't sleep ...

Thinking of you and praying for you and wishing you lots of hope and strength and love.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Very, very true!!!! Ditto, ditto! Am thinking of you!
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

29-08-2005, 09:33 PM
Be thinking of you for Friday Ian, you never know
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

02-09-2005, 06:27 AM
Originally Posted by Hoggett
ROFL@Christine, Yes I am quite a bit better now, but still dreading next Friday when I have to see the surgeon, but fingers crossed I will get an repreive.

Ian
Hi Ian, is it today you you see your surgeon? Not sure if today or next Friday but if its today best of luck & hope you have good news
Linda57
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-09-2005, 06:40 AM
I came late to this thread.

I am sorry to hear of your health problems Ian, I am also a type 2 Diabetic, if I can be of any help at all, just ask.

Love, Linda
Ruthlynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-09-2005, 07:17 AM
Hope all goes well today Ian;
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-09-2005, 07:29 AM
Thanks everybody for your support, my appointment is for this afternoon at about 2.30 ish - going by ambulance so you get pushed in earlier than your normal appointment.
I'm dreading it, inside I am shaking like a leaf. Point is I have been here before but it didn't really bother me last time. I think the older I'm getting the softer I'm becoming!

I will tell you what's happened as soon as I get back.

Ian
Page 6 of 10 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > Last »