Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd
I can't seem to manage to drink my Stella!

What is it about having a cold that makes the world stop turning! It's just a cold for god sake, but I'm feeling really crappy!

My heads pounding, I'm just about ready to overdose on Lemsip and my right nostril won't stop running!!!!!! :smt096

Anyone have a miracle cure? :smt100

Yes heres one

Well at least it should stop your nostril running when you are upside down
Richard
New Member!
Male 

06-08-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Ripsnorterthe2nd
I can't seem to manage to drink my Stella!

What is it about having a cold that makes the world stop turning! It's just a cold for god sake, but I'm feeling really crappy!

My heads pounding, I'm just about ready to overdose on Lemsip and my right nostril won't stop running!!!!!! :smt096

Anyone have a miracle cure? :smt100

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! !

It can't be.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-08-2005, 11:35 PM
You lot are crazy!

LS - I'm on the wine now and that seems to be working!

wufflehoond - Think you're right there, was getting worried I couldn't take my drink!

Azz - That's some sound knowledge you've got there. Ever considered working in the medical profession? Sadly I just filled up with Lemsip, but they've got water in them right?! (As has wine???)

Woofer - Yep summer colds are evil! Avoid at your peril!

spotsmad - Yeah sorry was probably me! I've been sneezing every which way! But on a brighter note everything starts to turn green after day 3, so you know you're well on your way to recovery! And yes Guiness is most definitely part water! With regards to the pot noodle, get yourself to the doctor!

Helena - I did eventually put my Stella down (after taking 2 hours to drink it! ) and took me off to bed. Unfortunately didn't get to sleep til 3:00am! With a tissue up each nostril! (Yes the left one joined in on the act!) Then the phone went at 5:30am, my ex boss no doubtly wanting me to cover a shift. Didn't answer that call. Or the next. Or the one after that. Got back to sleep at 7:00am, then woke at 8:00am took yet more painkillers and discovered that you can't walk to the bathroom when both feet are a sleep!
Thankfully slept til 10:30, dog still snoring, then sneezed and coughed some unimaginable things up exactly 60 seconds later! Dragged myself 2 miles to the dogs insistance, fed them and collapsed on the sofa with a sandwich. Went for a nap at 4, got up at 5:15 to discover ex boss wants a lift into town. Got back from that and took dogs for a "stroll" round the village (scaring every child within 10" with my hacking and coughing! ) Fed them again, stuffed some tea down my face and here I am with what was a bottle of wine!
It's amazing how you can recover in 24 hours,eh?!

Foxy - I'll have to remember that one, could come in handy the next time I'm struck down. Which won't be long no doubt!

Richard - Yes it's true! I know I feel ashamed, but I'm making up with the wine. Can you ever forgive me???

Sorry if there's too much detail in there people, just felt I had to share!
Am feeling much better too, all the laughing has..........well I'll leave that to the imagination!
BorderCollieLvr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2005, 12:06 AM
Enjoy ya wine hope ya feel well enough to go back to your Stella soon
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally Posted by BorderCollieLvr
Enjoy ya wine hope ya feel well enough to go back to your Stella soon
Thanks!
I'm sure it won't belong, I'm not one for missing out on a drink!
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2005, 09:04 AM
Ahh the wine will get you back on track.
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2005, 01:29 PM
Ah yes, you can always rely on wine as a cure!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2