View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 02:44 PM
one half of my head chants 'post it, post it,post it'!!

the other thinks how Helena is nice and we shouldn't....

But that's me for you, split personalities and all!...lol
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-08-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by myschievous
one half of my head chants 'post it, post it,post it'!!

the other thinks how Helena is nice and we shouldn't....

But that's me for you, split personalities and all!...lol
If i posted it who would come and protct me
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-08-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally Posted by Fred
If i posted it who would come and protct me
Can't think of anyone Fred
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 03:34 PM
Fred what is a diat?
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-08-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by jake
Fred what is a diat?

Louis Diat (1885-1957)

Louis Diat was a brilliant French chef who worked at the Ritz Hotels in Paris and London. When Cesar Ritz opened the new Ritz-Carlton in New York he sent Diat to be the Chef de Cuisines at the new hotel. While there, Diat created 'crème vichyssoise glacée' a potato leek soup.
'But in summer, when the soup seemed to be too hot, we asked for milk with which to cool it. Many years later, it was this memory which gave me the inspiration to make the soup which I have named Creme Vichyssoise.'
That´s a DIAT

sorry spelt it wrong DIET

http://www.food.gov.uk/ very usefull link i get the news letter every week ?
Fred
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Jake you were the first one to notice or the others are being kind or you trying to get me confused
jake
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 03:48 PM
lol I thought it was a new craze!!!!!!!!!!

I am on the see food diet; I see food and eat it. It's working great I only weigh 8 stone
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 03:52 PM
Louis Diat (1885-1957)

Louis Diat was a brilliant French chef who worked at the Ritz Hotels in Paris and London. When Cesar Ritz opened the new Ritz-Carlton in New York he sent Diat to be the Chef de Cuisines at the new hotel. While there, Diat created 'crème vichyssoise glacée' a potato leek soup.
'But in summer, when the soup seemed to be too hot, we asked for milk with which to cool it. Many years later, it was this memory which gave me the inspiration to make the soup which I have named Creme Vichyssoise.'
That´s a DIAT

sorry spelt it wrong DIET

http://www.food.gov.uk/ very usefull link i get the news letter every week ?

excellent.
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Jake you were the first one to notice or the others are being kind or you trying to get me confused
Well i was just being kind (for once)
but i did laugh behind your back
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2005, 05:08 PM
Oi Fred!!! What are you doing telling all of DW what I have to eat for my "diet" lunch! Now everybody, this is a special diet I am on, and I'm allowed to eat more than most people who are on a diet, coz I use a super amount of energy being such an energetic person as I am (I'm like a whirlwind always on the go)and I have to replace what I've lost, otherwise there is a danger that I will go to skin and bone, bit like Posh Spice if you know what I mean! Lol! Have I convinced you yet with my excuses. Don't forget I cycle for 40 mins every morning too, 10 mins. after getting out of bed at 6.00 am.

Anyway, this particular lunch was a one off for a Monday as I had some roast beef left from yesterday and some gravy so that went in the oven, and then I thought as the oven was "on" I might as well do some nice fresh roast potatoes (as you do), and then I thought, whilst I'm waiting for the potatoes and beef I might as well do some fresh veg to go with it. There was also a yorkshire pudding left from yesterday, which I just couldn't throw away, so that had to go on the plate too! So that was lunch, tomorrow I will be back on the chicken and salad - honest!

As for the ice cream, well, because we had it yesterday and there was some left in the tub and it was taking up all that valuable freezer space, so I thought I'd better finish that off too! Lol!

My o/h is also on a diet (along with Georgie our dog) but he's being a good boy and having cold chicken tikka with salad, but that's only because he gets what I give him and doesn't know what I have for lunch during this diet phase we are both on.

Anyway, Fred does not have a picture of me being fat, coz I've never been really fat, always 8 to 9 stone, except now of course when I've gained a little bit (only 2 stone!)Another excuse is my cholesterol lowering drugs I'm on, they made me put on weight coz it says so on the box!

I really liked the fact that you are all sticking up for me on this one, and I'm going to have to book my flight soon to sort that naughty brother of mine out once and for all, are you up for it Stewart, Myschievous, and all you others who are on my side!!???

Off for some dinner now! Lol!
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »