View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 01:22 PM
My fella will circle round and round, and I end up petting him on his way round. I keep my hand still and he goes round it

He will also do the shoving his head between your legs so you end up tripping over him. Thankfully he's not too keen on jumping up unless you are sitting down...then he tries to be a lapdog, considering he's all muscle...it hurts quite a bit
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Originally Posted by kazer View Post
We only have to nip out to the car for two mins and the tailds are wagging when we come back in!
They think you have been gone for hours.

Ollie also does this funny growling thing and hopping about but only if you have nipped out for a few seconds or minutes.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2010, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
My fella will circle round and round, and I end up petting him on his way round. I keep my hand still and he goes round it

He will also do the shoving his head between your legs so you end up tripping over him. Thankfully he's not too keen on jumping up unless you are sitting down...then he tries to be a lapdog, considering he's all muscle...it hurts quite a bit
quite useful being able to stand still and keep your hand still and the dog does all the work.

I can imagine how it is if he tries to get on your lap we have this problem also sometimes.
feelion
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-01-2010, 02:10 PM
I only have to leave Barney for a minute and he still greets me like ive been gone for hours... the loon!
wallaroo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 08:02 PM
I get my feet nibbled every morning when I come downstairs. He doesn't do it any other time and once I make it into the kitchen he stops!
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Lol, Monty goes crackers running and jumping and generally trying to flatten you then decides to bring you a toy at 300mph for you to throw for him.

The best one i had though has to be a leo's greeting - WOW!! Talk about being flattened and licked to death, tongue stuck in ears and everything, lol. AB FAB
bint
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-01-2010, 03:58 PM
It's lovely to be greeted with such enthusiasm isn't it?
If someone comes in one of my dogs will say hello to them then run to find me with a big smiley face & his ears flat to his head as if to tell me 'they're back' Gotta love them
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-01-2010, 11:47 PM
i love jakes greeting! he goes crazy when he sees me, he gets soooo exciting and he does a wee bum dance. then, if i sit down, he jumps all over me giving me kisses and if i stay standing he jumps up and snuggles his head into me
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2