Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2010, 11:56 AM

Does your dog do this ?

When I have been out and come home Ollie greets me with great enthusiasm and tries to herd me round too sit in my chair then he will sit on my feet.

This morning I had only been gone 15 minutes dropping Michael off at work got in and he was doing his usual herding me towards my chair then stuck his head between my legs so I tipped straight into my chair and he wouldn't let me get up for at least 10 minutes.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 12:13 PM
Bruce greets like he hasn't seen you for a month.

But when Pat comes home from work all three go mad, they run to him, won't let him move, he's tripping over them and the WoooooooooooWoooooooooo sound like a pack of wolves
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2010, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Bruce greets like he hasn't seen you for a month.

But when Pat comes home from work all three go mad, they run to him, won't let him move, he's tripping over them and the WoooooooooooWoooooooooo sound like a pack of wolves
Great isn't it ?

No greeting from anyone or anything else can quite match a dog welcoming you home.
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 12:19 PM
No, thankfully

Stone just goes nuts and brings me all his toys!

Paddy the Bernese that I dogsit for has this thing about shoving his way through your legs. I can be out on walk and he is constantly coming up behind me and forcing his way through. When I know he is going to do it, sometimes I try to walk with my legs tight together (must look a right fool) but STILL he manages to get through! Maybe it's a Bernese thing
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2010, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by tokiayla View Post
No, thankfully

Stone just goes nuts and brings me all his toys!

Paddy the Bernese that I dogsit for has this thing about shoving his way through your legs. I can be out on walk and he is constantly coming up behind me and forcing his way through. When I know he is going to do it, sometimes I try to walk with my legs tight together (must look a right fool) but STILL he manages to get through! Maybe it's a Bernese thing
Definitely a bernese thing.

they do the funniest things.
tokiayla
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Definitely a bernese thing.

they do the funniest things.
They certainly do! Ever been swiped by one of those huge paws? Just about knocks you off your chair
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Originally Posted by tokiayla View Post
They certainly do! Ever been swiped by one of those huge paws? Just about knocks you off your chair
Certainly have they feel like they weigh a ton.

Was brushing Ollie earlier and he was laying down and decided to put his paw on my hand/wrist it bent back and boy did it hurt.

All in fun though.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Awww bless him that is really lovely, he wants to make sure his mummy is staying in with him.
My two are always waiting at the door making little whimpery noises to make me hurry up and get in.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-01-2010, 12:57 PM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Awww bless him that is really lovely, he wants to make sure his mummy is staying in with him.
My two are always waiting at the door making little whimpery noises to make me hurry up and get in.
Its lovely isn't it Bev ? Sometimes Ollie whimpers too if he is too busy herding though he can't do both bernese are not know for multi tasking.
kazer
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-01-2010, 01:20 PM
We only have to nip out to the car for two mins and the tailds are wagging when we come back in!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >