Originally Posted by Carole View Post
Morning all
Morning Carole
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 08:43 AM
Morning all,
And what a wet one it is! My face is glowing like it's radioactive after yesterday's unexpected sitting in the SUN for six hours still if it's not raining in Ireland, just wait.......
Was up at Rose's doing her kennels this morning, she's off to another show and I do her other dogs when I'm not going with her in return for my lifts. She has a very macho stud dog who tries to grab your arm with his mouth just for fun, but can be uncomfortable to say the least. Today I just got a lick off him so perhaps we're friends at last!
Deccy is waiting patiently to be taken out, Diva is having a lie-in and I think the rain is slowing down now so I'd better get my wellies back on and get dog walking!
Dinner today is something anonymous which I froze down a few weeks back, looks like there's mince in there somewhere, I have a cold jacket potato left over too so it all sounds promising.... thank goodness for microwaves!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 08:50 AM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Morning all,
And what a wet one it is! My face is glowing like it's radioactive after yesterday's unexpected sitting in the SUN for six hours still if it's not raining in Ireland, just wait.......
Was up at Rose's doing her kennels this morning, she's off to another show and I do her other dogs when I'm not going with her in return for my lifts. She has a very macho stud dog who tries to grab your arm with his mouth just for fun, but can be uncomfortable to say the least. Today I just got a lick off him so perhaps we're friends at last!
Deccy is waiting patiently to be taken out, Diva is having a lie-in and I think the rain is slowing down now so I'd better get my wellies back on and get dog walking!
Dinner today is something anonymous which I froze down a few weeks back, looks like there's mince in there somewhere, I have a cold jacket potato left over too so it all sounds promising.... thank goodness for microwaves!
Morning Gill
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2008, 12:25 PM
afternoon all. had a slight problem with my freezer yesterday, not sure if it was the electricians or me who manged to switch off the freezer, so 90% of the food is now in the bin, managed to salvage some of it, so had to do a quick shop this morning at asdas, wasnt happy the freezer was full.
weather here is warm but overcast. my eyes are getting sore so hayfevers kicking in.
i tried on a nice summer dress this afternoon. but ive grown a bit since last year.so got a stretchy one on instead.
oh well hope all the poorly ppl feel better, and have a good day all.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2