View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gemsoph
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-05-2010, 01:09 PM
obviously i wouldnt allow myself to be on my own with my bitch, i would make sure my OH was here as he drives!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

25-05-2010, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by gemsoph View Post
And jackbox she is a bullmastiff 2 years old
Has she has all the relevant health tests for her breed, along with your mums male!!
gemsoph
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-05-2010, 01:10 PM
Of course they have offered to help! they do not live close to me
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 01:11 PM
Just realised there are two threads, in that one you say you've already contacted a Bullmastiff breeder, who is going to help you.

So you have made up your mind to go ahead it seems
gemsoph
Dogsey Junior
Female 

No she hasnt but this was a accident as i keep saying!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

Originally Posted by gemsoph View Post
No i havent got family or friends over here who can give me a lift, and as i said i have 2 young children to think about and as i was advised by the vet this morning i have upto 2 weeks from when they mated so i have time to get the jag. And im not making excuses i have my dogs best interests at heart but i cannot get to the vets just yet
Look, I know you think we are all having a dig at you, but you must admit that your posts change all the time. One minute you're not sure what to do, then theres a bloke down the road that will help you, so you must have seriously considered letting her have pups to have made contact with other people about it.

There are quite a few breeders on here, we share our stories and no-one can be happier than when we hear of a fellow dogsey member having a litter and we coo over the photos etc. The difference is that these breeders have gone to the trouble of health testing, only breeding from KC registered dogs/bitches so they can prove the lineage and having a waiting list for pups.

If you have the jab this time, then go through the right channels if you do decide to breed, I know for sure that everyone will be pleased for you.

How things are at the moment you run the risk of losing your bitch if you can't get her to the vets at the drop of a hat if she is pregnant and needs urgent medical assistance, can't get the pups to the vets to be checked before they go to their new homes and you cannot 100% hand on heart tell prospective puppy owners that you have bred this litter with the very best of intentions.
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

Update for JB

No health tests on either side, both dogs unregistered (to the best of gemsophs knowledge).
gemsoph
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-05-2010, 01:12 PM
No i have not made up my mind i said i no a man who has bred his 2 bullmastiffs and he has gave me advise aswell and has said he would help me IF yes IF i was 2 go ahead with this, it may end up thats shes not pregnant!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 01:13 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermonkey View Post
Update for JB

No health tests on either side, both dogs unregistered (to the best of gemsophs knowledge).
And...as they don't have the papers they cannot possibly know if they are related
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2010, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Look, I know you think we are all having a dig at you, but you must admit that your posts change all the time. One minute you're not sure what to do, then theres a bloke down the road that will help you, so you must have seriously considered letting her have pups to have made contact with other people about it.

There are quite a few breeders on here, we share our stories and no-one can be happier than when we hear of a fellow dogsey member having a litter and we coo over the photos etc. The difference is that these breeders have gone to the trouble of health testing, only breeding from KC registered dogs/bitches so they can prove the lineage and having a waiting list for pups.

If you have the jab this time, then go through the right channels if you do decide to breed, I know for sure that everyone will be pleased for you.

How things are at the moment you run the risk of losing your bitch if you can't get her to the vets at the drop of a hat if she is pregnant and needs urgent medical assistance, can't get the pups to the vets to be checked before they go to their new homes and you cannot 100% hand on heart tell prospective puppy owners that you have bred this litter with the very best of intentions.

Great post x
Page 16 of 24 « First < 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 > Last »