Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
That's a lovely little log cabin for the garden H ad I'm sure Zena & Georgie will like to lie in the shade on hot days too. (Not sure if there'll be room for Dave too but I expect you'll give him a corner somewhere )

I must PM you (When I get a minute) about the static thingy 'cos that's on my list too but probably not this year, I'd like any info now 'tho so I know all about them when the time comes.
Thanks H, and yes, do that, coz I know a lot about them now and the right directions to point you in (if you can trust me on that of course My mind isn't as sharp as it used to be as you well know!!!)

Originally Posted by Losos View Post
I see you've got your priorities right Will there be a 'Log Cabin House warming' party then Can I come
Oh yessssss, now why didn't I think of that H, a log cabin warming party, of course, that's a definite!!!! We can dance on the lawn and keep the neighbours awake and that bladdy pub, that'll make a nice change won't it!!!! I must get organised for that, hmmmmmm,

Originally Posted by Shona View Post
ah you dont qualify for TT lable with that lovely cabin, it would need to be more caravan than cabinits very nice, I can just see you and the woos sunning yourself in the summer on the decking,
But that's on the cards too Shona I'm getting a big static, either a chalet type thing or a log cabin (although they're a tad on the expensive side on sites those log ones), so what with this in the garden and the static I'll more than qualify mate!!!! Especially with my big gob, and I can always hang the washing out the front instead of the back so everyone can see it LMAO!!!! Remember when Igot that caravan for me and mum onthe drive when the house was being done, and I hung all the washing out, it went across the front of the caravan and we did laugh me and mum!!!! She said I couldn't be Hyacinth anymore with that!!!! Oh, I'm gonna make this sooooooo nice inside for me and those doglets, you just wait and see!
lilypup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2010, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
I did too Claire, but at least I got the dog (not for long though when mum discovered howmuch hair they shed ), if not the summer house!!!

I suppose that's it really, I'm having that childhood I never had and I can have all the things I always wanted in it too!!!! All those shoes with high heels, all those big hairy dogs, a little wooden house (I'm gonna make it really nice in there, hang pictures and everything!!! ) I'll have another coffee machine out there too I think, and a supply of wine, a nice table and chairs for lunch (it's very big inside this house ya know!!!) Dave's going to rig up my electrics so I'll probably have some cool lighting in there too!! Oh the possibilities are endless, I'm sure I'm gonna move my bladdy bed in there eventually!!! The bad news is, I'm still opposte that Pub!!!!
Well I think it's lovely that you're doing something for you. You spend (and have spent) so much time caring for others, furry and human, so it's great that this will be something you have always wanted and will enjoy immensely!

Oh and I'm loving the supply of wine idea!!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2010, 11:59 PM
It's lovely Hope we get a lovely summer now, so you and the doglets can enjoy it
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2010, 06:02 AM
Nice shed

Kidding, Aitch, it's beautiful!

Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2010, 09:02 AM
You know what one or both of your homes will need don't you a hammock......
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2010, 05:32 PM
It's lovely Aitch and LOL at Vicki!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Yes indeedy Jackie, lol at Vicki, always guaranteed to come out with a corker!!! (hugs to you coz I've been watching your thread but haven't been logged in, but glad all is ok now.xxxx)

Hi Kazz, no I've done the hammock bit, I got that nice green and white stripey one, it looked fab swinging from the big sycamore tree, but then sadly it rained and it rained and it rained, and it got all black and horrid so it had to go before I even laid in it!!! Dave put it so high up, it was hard to get into it without falling out t'other side!!!

I've told all my friends and we're definitely gonna be having a summerlodgewarming party out there whilst Dave can be boring and watch the telly in the big house! We're making plans, big ones for my new little 2nd home!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2