View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 05:37 PM
LOL!! see Greyhawks post, is it really me that knows nothing abou them?
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
Actually Dawn, this is what you said :

Both implying that I force something on my dogs that they either dont like or that is harmful to them, you know damn well what you said Dawn, don't skirt around the issue now.

Actually Dawn, yes MANY breeds carry through INHERANT INSTINCTS.............you know the things that 'makes' a Greyhound 'chase', a Terrier 'go to ground' etc etc.; They are not taught things, they are instincts.

OK so a Mal doesn't put on a backpack, but it's not like using them for slavery you know, it's something they enjoy and thrive on, and I take it personally when someone (Namely YOU) implies that I force something on my dogs that they don't enjoy or is harmful to them, as you think they should be banned !!

As for tying them up outside, I think you will find, that most Mals actually enjoy being outside all the time. Mine certainly do and I've had to drag them in by the collars before now, so I can go to bed, as I'm too scared of them being stolen, but if they had it their way, they would live outside yes, but I suppose that's cruel too eh ??

Dawn you know nothing about the breed, truly, so don't preach to people about what they should or should not have, or how they liike to be treated or what they thrive on.

I've never seen such ignorance !
Stop being so argumentative, I HATE the things!! I NEVER said you were cruel, only YOU in the entire thread has said that. For flips sake, get over it, I dont like them.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Stop being so argumentative, I HATE the things!! I NEVER said you were cruel, only YOU in the entire thread has said that. For flips sake, get over it, I dont like them.
You never said I was cruel, you IMPLIED it and you know damned well you did.

"I dont' EXPECT my dogs to carry anything"

"Carry it yourself, don't expect the POOR dog to do it"

If those aren't implications I don't know what is !
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 05:42 PM
LOL!! see Greyhawks post, is it really me that knows nothing abou them?
You're right, I know nothing about my breed Dawn
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 05:44 PM
You never said I was cruel, you IMPLIED it and you know damned well you did.

If those aren't implications I don't know what is !
Dont you? Sorry Malady, let me explain. If I was meaning YOU were cruel, I would of said "I think YOU are cruel putting those things on YOUR dogs backs" however, I didnt did I? My first reply was to the ORGINAL thread topic, "Backpacks for Dogs?" please note the question mark denoting this was a question, obviously to me (and all the other posters except you) I was replying by stating exactly what I thought of them. Hope that explains it a bit better for you.
Dawn.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Dont you? Sorry Malady, let me explain. If I was meaning YOU were cruel, I would of said "I think YOU are cruel putting those things on YOUR dogs backs" however, I didnt did I? My first reply was to the ORGINAL thread topic, "Backpacks for Dogs?" please note the question mark denoting this was a question, obviously to me (and all the other posters except you) I was replying by stating exactly what I thought of them. Hope that explains it a bit better for you.
Dawn.
So you think that using backpacks is cruel, but you don't think that I am cruel ?
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 05:46 PM
You're right, I know nothing about my breed Dawn
I know you do Malady, but I found it amusing.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 05:47 PM
So you think that using backpacks is cruel, but you don't think that I am cruel ?
No, I dont think anyone on here is cruel I think backpacks are awful things and people shouldnt use their dogs to carry stuff round in them. My opinion.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 05:50 PM
No, I dont think anyone on here is cruel I think backpacks are awful things and people shouldnt use their dogs to carry stuff round in them.
And why is that ?
Greyhawk
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2008, 05:51 PM
And why is that ?
Because it's cruel

Sorry - couldn't resit
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »