View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 12:13 PM
Oh so do I mich, so do I!!! Everybody who meets her says how beautiful she is, and up on the green last night were a bunch of teenagers lying on the grass, and they called her over and she leaped on them all, they all laughed and she smothered them all in her special little kisses (the girls thought she was hilarious and the boys were quite green with envy coz they wanted one like her!). She's getting to look like her gorgeous grandma to me, I can't yet see her mum in her , but I can see her dad, especially that pic of her on the patio! I'm getting piccies of her brother today which should be interesting, I will post it up if I'm allowed, I'll ask Vanessa first of course! Thanks Mich, you don't know what you've done for me ya know!!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Growing beautifully, Aitch.

Only one complaint - more photos of Georgie please!

x0x
jesterjenn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 12:19 PM
Beautiful, beautiful pics

I do love your poochies
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 12:25 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Growing beautifully, Aitch.

Only one complaint - more photos of Georgie please!

x0x
Lol and yes Vicki, you've only got his backside yet again in the only one with him in it!!! I'll find one.xxxx

Originally Posted by jesterjenn View Post
Beautiful, beautiful pics

I do love your poochies
Thanks jesterjenn, aren't I lucky, I've almost got it all there haven't I!!! Well, I think I have actually!!!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 12:34 PM
I do take piccies of Georgie as well when I'm out, but they're not very exciting as you can see! Lol! Bless his heart!

Here's Georgie being Georgie, lagging behind, grazing on grass thinking he's a horse, and that's why he's permanently got a horse lead draping over his back!

and here you are Vicki, this is his front end in case you thought he didn't have one!!!!

Bless his heart, he's 10 now, lived on steroids all his life, hence the size of him, been on a strict diet for the past 3 months which has made no difference whatsoever and on top of that, he didn't even get his checkup at the vets last week coz I walked out after being made to wait for half an hour with no sign of being seen poor old boy, but at least he has Zena now!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

06-05-2009, 12:48 PM
Aw Helena, Zena has grown up! She is a true beauty. Love her gorgeous coat and her ears. Georgie is as gorgeous as ever. Beautiful scenery - both those lovelies are so lucky to have such a fantastic place to go walkies in!!

Hope Georgie is keeping hail and hearty - you as well, Helena.

Take care and doggy hugs and kisses from Loki xx
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 01:02 PM
she is growing fast ,she sure is a beauty ,the little pup will be all gone soon .so plenty pictures i think .
Harry21
Dogsey Junior
Male 

06-05-2009, 02:27 PM
Great photo's and cute dogs. Is that top of portsdown hill?
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 02:36 PM
She is gorgeous H - a lovely set of photos.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-05-2009, 02:48 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
Aw Helena, Zena has grown up! She is a true beauty. Love her gorgeous coat and her ears. Georgie is as gorgeous as ever. Beautiful scenery - both those lovelies are so lucky to have such a fantastic place to go walkies in!!

Hope Georgie is keeping hail and hearty - you as well, Helena.

Take care and doggy hugs and kisses from Loki xx
Hi Rose, lovely to see you again which must mean Loki is doing well at the moment, I really hope so.xxxWe're all doing hail and hearty thaks Rose!!! xxx

Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
she is growing fast ,she sure is a beauty ,the little pup will be all gone soon .so plenty pictures i think .
Thanks Tracy, and yes, sad as it is, this is the best bit for me, she's growing up both inside and out now! I met somebody last night at training who couldn't belieeeve the size of her now coz she remembers her being up on the stage just watching when she was 12 weeks old!!!

Originally Posted by Harry21 View Post
Great photo's and cute dogs. Is that top of portsdown hill?
Thanks Harry, no it's High Salvington Hill in West Sussex,up by the windmill?! A 2 minute drive away for me, so I go there every morning, bright and early of course to get the place to myself!

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
She is gorgeous H - a lovely set of photos.
Thanks Kirsty, she's really coming on now isn't she, and I love it!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >