Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2008, 11:55 AM

Mixed Bunch of behaviour

Bradley and I went shopping this morning, decided to go to The Yewtree, which is a fair distance from us and took the dogs.. We sent off across the big park at the back of the Poolway shops, coming out onto Sedgemere Road, where we met a Huge Rotti, just roaming around, think he was lost.....I couldn't go to him as Bradley got a bit worked up that it was going to attack our dogs Met a Nice Policeman further up the road and thought (It worked yesterday) I will tell him about the Rotti, Lady Luck was with us again....he owns 2 himself, he said I'll walk down at see if I can find him. (I'm doing well for kind Policemen)
Skye very kindly left her mark, jumped up his nice clean uniform and left nice muddy paw marks Whoops, I went into auto pilot and started rubbing down his trousers.....then thought ''Steph what you doing'' Aplogies made we walked over to the next park at Park Road, Bradley laughing his head off because he said the Policeman looked at me funny....
We had a walk & chase the plastic bottle game, the headed out of the park to go down the road to the Yewtree. Saw our Policeman friend again and he told us theat he had found the Rotti and someone at the shop knew who owned him, so he'd been returned....had got out
Got to the Yewtree, I went to the Bank, leaving Bradley sat on a bench with Reah and Skye, I took Bruce with me....Skye screamed the place down Why...because I had gone out of sight.
We went to the Post Office....Bradley let go of Reah's lead twice......and in the Post Office she came and twice I took her back out, with good in my hands that I hadn't paid for
Then I got stopped by the Police (2 of them) asking me why Bradley wasn't at school...Teacher training day, they rang through to the school to check, by now Bruce had decided that the one Police Officers radio which was making all kinds of Noises needed investigating...which meant jumping up to shoulder height then all three got a fuss off them which made them go all wiggly.
Then off to the Pet shop which Bruce thought GREAT....and knock some things down(outside the shop) trying to reach for the pigs ears ...thankfully the lady in the shop thought he was funny and another fuss was made.
Then Bruce went on the bus (first time) he and Reah behaved beautifully....more than I can say for Skye who decided that the old lady sat near us needed her bag investigated and knocked over her trolley. The old lady gave them all a treat..which made Skye worse.
Off the bus and in....now they are looking at me as if butter wouldn't melt in thier mouths.......you know what they say never work with kids and dogs.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2008, 12:06 PM
LOL you could write a book How boring would life be without all your family?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2008, 12:10 PM
Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
LOL you could write a book How boring would life be without all your family?
Now Pat has just come home and suggesting going to The Yewtree to Iceland shopping.....may go in disguise
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Never a dull moment though!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2008, 03:44 PM
What an eventful life you lead.
Had to smile at you brushing down the Police mans trousers.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2008, 03:55 PM

hilarious to read about - would have been mortified if it was me - especially brushing down the Copper's trousers
I bet he was shocked when you did that!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2008, 04:08 PM
Really enjoyed reading about your day....far more fun than mine

(don't think I'll ask exactly where Skye's paw prints were on the police man )
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2008, 04:10 PM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
Never a dull moment though!!
Well at least they keep me on my toes.
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
What an eventful life you lead.
Had to smile at you brushing down the Police mans trousers.
Originally Posted by MissE View Post

hilarious to read about - would have been mortified if it was me - especially brushing down the Copper's trousers
I bet he was shocked when you did that!
I really did 'forget' myself, I was more embarrased that she had put paw marks down his trousers....then I thought 'what am I doing'
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2008, 06:35 PM
lol i cant let you out my sight ,for a day can i . (you sure you dont have fetish for the boys in blue ) (i wonder )
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2008, 06:42 PM
Oh Steph that made me laugh

Can I come next time please? I'm a sucker for anything in uniform
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >