Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-07-2007, 09:53 PM

Two Champ Shows in Dublin This Weekend!

We have Bray tomorrow, which I am entered in, and ILKA Sunday, which I am not as I forgot to enter but I am stewarding now instead. I expect to get very wet unless we are inside, so plenty of spare clothing I think!
Two people in my breed are not going, apparently, shame as I haven't seen their dogs for ages and it would have been nice to see them (and the owners).
I will report on our Bray performance and how I got on stewarding as the latter is my first at a Champ show and certainly first under FCI rules the judge is from Eastern Europe too so will expect someone efficient..... gulp!
Colonel & Karen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-07-2007, 10:55 PM
Hi Gill,

we have 3 in Dublin this weekend as tomorrow is also our Great Dane Breed Ch Show, so i will see you at some stage over the weekend
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2007, 06:45 AM
Good luck with both the show and the stewarding, Gill. You'll be absolutely fine, I'm sure. xox
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2007, 01:16 PM
Oh yes, hope you enjoy both days and the weather is kind
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2007, 06:51 PM
Well, we're back and we had a very nice day.
Although cloudy to start with, the sun broke through and stayed out most of the day, just as well as we were all outside and there was a 4 hour wait before we were in the ring. Had a long chat with a fellow exhibitor who had thoughtfully put out 2 chairs with his crate as "there is bound to be someone along to use it" so I plonked myself on it and the four hours passed pleasantly. We watched ALL the Dachshunds, Bassets, Pharaoh Hounds, then we were on. Not a great entry, and 60% absent anyway Deccy won Open dog then Reserve Green Star with an "excellent" rating, better than last week and STILL the sun was out!
Back to Dublin in the morning to Steward, Deccy is being dog sat so I hope he behaves he was a very good boy today.
Colonel & Karen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-07-2007, 07:28 PM
Well Done Deccy & Gill, It Was Well Deserved
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

08-07-2007, 08:41 PM
Congrats and well done Gill and Deccy