View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
stafford
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-01-2005, 11:22 PM
i can say hand on heart that my staffy's that have been breed by staffys mum (my sis) are happy ,
healthy and very lively :smt026
but most of all comical :smt043 and my little babies :smt049 :smt007 i don't no wot i would do with out them
i owe it all to lola + my sis.
staffysmum
Dogsey Junior

28-01-2005, 11:29 PM
i no but some people cant afford the price of k.c reg pups
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2005, 11:30 PM
I believe you- unregistered dogs arent always poor examples of the breed or unhappy

its just that you can prove what you are getting with KC registration
anyone can write anything on a pedigre
staffysmum
Dogsey Junior

28-01-2005, 11:31 PM
she dident mean it in the wrong way ino you have supported wat i say so id like to say thankyou lel
staffysmum
Dogsey Junior

28-01-2005, 11:32 PM
i no this and if anyone is unhappy with any pup they purchase from me i would buy it back very happily for the exact price paid
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2005, 11:35 PM
i no but some people cant afford the price of k.c reg pups
but SOME people will charge much the same price

I think we should ask Azz to remove this post as its more for heated debates
This topic wasnt started as for the rights and wrongs of unregistered litters

If people want to buy an unregistered pup thats entirely up to them -

if azz wants to only allow adverts for PEDIGREE pups ( as is the name of the board) then thats up to him
jayne
Dogsey Senior

28-01-2005, 11:37 PM
how much do you sell your pups for..just out ov curiosity compared to average kc reg pups... thanx jayne
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-01-2005, 12:21 AM
i think if staffysmum wanted to be critisised she would have asked for it. And if u cant find where that is, its where people are saying she shouldnt be breeding unreg dogs blah blah blah.

Just because someone doesnt breed kc dogs doesnt make them bad breeders, there r bad breeders who breed kc dogs!!

As far as i can see she cares about her pups and has even said she would buy back which most of u have already said you wouldnt!

The only concern i can think with an unreg dog is health tests? i.e- hipscores and eye tests. i dont know myself if they can be done? must be able to?

Anyway, this isnt a thread to critisise, and if staffysmum wishes to be critisised then she can start up a thread in heated debates
minty
Dogsey Senior
Male 

29-01-2005, 12:41 AM
I am not condeming anybody for wanting to breed their dogs but stafford owners are going to have to start thinking very carefully before breeding pups especially if it is just for the sake or letting their dogs have a litter or for money because there is a serious overproduction of pups in the stafford world and thousands of staffords are ending up in rescue centers every year in fact there are that many staffords ending up in rescue they are starting to outnumber mongrels and the sad thing is a great many of these staffords are getting put to sleep also the SBT welfare will not help unregistered staffords simply because they would be so overwelmed by the numbers that they would end up bankrupt
As i have said above i am not condemming anyone for breeding but we as stafford lovers need to think twice before we produce more pups
Nursey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-01-2005, 04:15 PM
Hi Jenny, we have something in common then.

Quote Jenny,''The only concern I can think with an unreg dog is health tests? i.e- hip scores and eye tests. i don't know myself if they can be done? must be able to?'' unquote.

Health tests were the only concern I raised.

Eye tests CAN be done on unregistered dogs, but the results cannot be recorded with the KC/BVA this is an annual test for stud dogs, and bitches should pass this test within the 12 months, prior to the birth of each litter.. Hip scoring CANNOT be done on unregistered dogs, because to record the results, the Kennel Club registration number is used, this is a once in a lifetime test.

Dawn R.
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 24 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »