View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
astle9
Dogsey Senior
Male 

07-03-2013, 09:21 PM
i have 3 but i would like one more but money and space does not allow that but give me that lottery win and my mansion in the country and i really think i could go a few more.
Jen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 09:39 AM
Well today I have three dogs under the age of 2 years in my house and I am about ready for a nap! The youngest pup is only here for the day and is about 14 weeks old. Luckily Bandit has decided he's had enough of playing so he's taken himself off to nap, Malcolm has found himself a chewy antler so he's occupied and now I just need to convince the puppy she needs a wee, a poo and then to sleep!
allaboutdogs
New Member!
Male 

08-03-2013, 02:16 PM
I prefer to have 2 dogs in my house. Too many of them for me can cause trouble to others. I cannot acommodate to care them.
petitsfilous
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-03-2013, 02:57 PM
I watched a video not long ago of a news report on a woman who owns 40 french bulldogs and 5 chinese cresteds.

I think that counts as too many. lol
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

08-03-2013, 03:30 PM
I currently have 6 dogs between the ages of 2 to 15 and most are on the bigger side of the scale plus I also foster dogs for a rescue.

While I love having so many dogs, it does get tiring sometimes and I crash and burn for an evening every now and again. Once a couple of them pass, I think i'm going to stay at 4 and see how it goes. I highly doubt i'll ever be less than 4 though.

As long as you have the time, patience and funds to care for them I see no issue with having a whole pack; within reason though, not 20 dogs at a time or anything.

Something to take into consideration is that something financially devastating could always arise. I was laid off my work last year (we all were, business closed down completely) and I was working there for 7 years and I was worried sick how I was going to care for all my dogs. Somehow I managed but it is scary when there are so many lives depending on you.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2