Our sister sites
Our sister sites
LittleMonkies
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2010, 08:21 PM

Beatiful Sunset Tonight

Just noticed that the sky is pink!

I love it when the sunset is dramatic. It makes me think of Suzi. On the day she was PTS there was the most beautiful sunset which was a very meaningful end to the worst ever day.

Now whenever the sun shines or I see the sun setting or rising I like to think it's her saying hello

footsieG
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-07-2010, 10:35 PM
absolutely beautiful, I also like the sunsets like this, always makes me say, red sky at night shepherds delight, another good day tomorrow. Lovely way to remember your lost friend
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2010, 05:58 AM
Thats lovely, RIP Suzi xxxx
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2010, 01:34 PM
It's stunning - lovely that it reminds you of Suzi, even though it must be bitter-sweet.

When my girl Brandy got PTS, it rained heavily then there was the most beautiful Rainbow afterwards. Whenever I see a rainbow, I am reminded of her, so I know how you feel.

RIP Suzi - may there be many sunsets at the bridge for you to enjoy xxxx
LittleMonkies
Dogsey Senior
Female 

01-08-2010, 01:43 PM
Thank you,

It's strange how after a really sad moment something can happen that will always remind you, even after you move on. I love it that even if I'm not directly thinking about Suzi I can just be reminded of her by looking up
I guess you have the same thing when you see a rainbow. It's comforting don't you think?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2010, 04:02 PM
Ohhhhh just stunning, absolutely stunning! I captured one like that a couple of years ago, the pink and purple sky and it's there for such a short time isn't it. I love exciting skies and you captured one there, so well done!

I nearly took a shot of the full moon the other night as I peered out of my bedroom window, it was soooooo eerie with the whispy clouds drifing past it, against the rest of the moonlit sky, and I thought I'd post it up on here and see if you could all see me on my broomstick lol!!!