Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
"My wife says that I shouldn't let him play with your two, as they'll play rough and might attack him"

Said to me today by the owner of a young rescue collie who has played really well with the boys both Monday and Tuesday mornings on our walks. He saw us, called the dog over and put him back on his lead and held him really close as he passed by us whilst telling me this.

I've heard it all now ,how stupid some people are ,talk about confuse a dog ,poor thing
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2008, 10:01 PM
When Beau eventually gets to go out We will actively be seeking energetic dogs to play with
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-02-2008, 10:21 PM
Oh for goodness sake..... Words fail me, needless to say their collie had more sense than either of them clearly have!!!

Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
my OH has stopped taking ben over the park so early, as a couple of the ladies made him an offer he had to refuse. i mean to say it was 7-15 in the morning.
OMG did I laugh at that, I can picture my OH running like mad off the lake with ladies and ickle tiny dogs chasing him and Jack. Thanks for the chuckle
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2008, 09:41 AM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
This is really sad. If I was composing a speech in my head for tomorrow I would try to get him to repeat the statement and then ask him if he agreed with it
As a bloke I can say that quite often when a man starts a sentance "My wife says........" it's a pretty good chance that he doesn't agree with what he's about to say

dito, [ the psychology of that statement says my wifes a numpty but her word is law}

There may be more truth in that statement than you realise
dito sounds like one very uptight woman worried about the normal ones making an impact on her poor hubby x
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2008, 10:27 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
dito sounds like one very uptight woman worried about the normal ones making an impact on her poor hubby x
Ah- now we come to the truth of it! She`s seen you (the Scarlet Woman of the Dog Park) stalking her little man - with your perfumed poo-bags and your liver treats, you hussy! Flaunting your wellies and tempting him with your flexi-lead. Is no man safe from your wiles?
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2008, 10:40 AM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
Ah- now we come to the truth of it! She`s seen you (the Scarlet Woman of the Dog Park) stalking her little man - with your perfumed poo-bags and your liver treats, you hussy! Flaunting your wellies and tempting him with your flexi-lead. Is no man safe from your wiles?

:smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 class :smt005 :smt005 :smt005 :smt005
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2008, 10:40 AM
Nearly choked on my KitKat then!!!

Well, I do have rather seductive pink wellies..... and my poo-bags are perfurmed.....
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2008, 10:44 AM
Nearly choked on my KitKat then!!!

Well, I do have rather seductive pink wellies..... and my poo-bags are perfurmed.....

bet there the tickled pink ones with the bondage ties at the back lmaorof, x
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-02-2008, 11:20 AM
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2008, 12:03 PM
:smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043

The poor man doesn't stand a chance
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >