View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 11:13 AM

Our First Beach Trip me and Zena (gsd pup)

... and talk about a duck to water, she went straight in! Loads of piccies, but then my camera lens got too dirty!

We're on our way, but she hasn't seen it on the horizon yet! C'mon mum hurry upppp!

You coming then mum?

OMG is this ALL water then

I think it is C'mooooon Mum!

Lovely, lovely, all this water to play in

Now where's that ball gone then

Found it!

Oh this is so much fun

Trouble is, I keep losing my ball

Found it again mum

Now let's go over here now

No, it's too rocky, I like it here best

Oh we had a whale of a time! We met some lovely people with some lovely friendly dogs, coz me and mum just sat on a bench and watched everyone walking past, some of them said hello which I liked and some doggies too, and it was all just brill, so I hope we go back there soon, which I'm sure we will Thanks for looking!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 11:16 AM
Lovely photos H, she grows a bit more everytime I look at your piccies.

You must be sooo proud of her, she is stunning xxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 11:17 AM
Oh my how fantastic is that!!! Zena in her element there, You took your mu? double fantastic, that will do her the world of good. How was your mum, was she ok in the wide open spaces, bet that was a nice treat for her too

Those pics are just soooo lovely..Zena is so enjoying herself

Elaine xxx
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 11:23 AM
My God H where is that little puppy gone? She is stunning she looks all grown up. Her coat is fab it's getting so long and soooooo shiny. Bless her she looks like she is in heaven. Glad you had a good time xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 11:23 AM
Thanks Sheree She absolutely loved it, and the best part of all was when we arrived, a woman stuck her hand in the half open window in the back and Zena kissed it and wagged her tail, which tells me, she's not protective over my car, although I did warn the lady, but it was too late, she'd already stuck her hand in there! Lol!

Thanks Elaine No mum, that's Zena talking mate!!!! You know what I'm like!! It gave me the opportunity of doing just what I'd planned, to meet lots of different people and other dogs, coz it's all a bit lonely out in the countryside on our walks early mornings, don't meet many people all at once, but she was an absolute star, she didn't bark at anybody, and took all the fuss and as for that water, she was in her element!

When we came home I played with her in the pool to clean her off and....... .she BIT me!!! Unintentionally of course, but we both went for the frisbee and her canine tooth went right through the soft part in one of my fingers and the blood shot up in the air!!! It took my 5 mins holding it hard to stop it enough to get a bandage on it, hence I can't type very well today! I'm off for a tetanus later coz my 3 were last done in 1994 when I had horses, so better safe than sorry!! xxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 11:24 AM
Originally Posted by Berger View Post
My God H where is that little puppy gone? She is stunning she looks all grown up. Her coat is fab it's getting so long and soooooo shiny. Bless her she looks like she is in heaven. Glad you had a good time xx
I know, she's all grown up now, but that's the best part for me! Her coat is FAB, getting longer and longer, silky and shiny, but of course that salt water doesn't do it much good, but I've done the best I can with the hose and the pool! Thanks Berger
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

16-06-2009, 11:27 AM
brill pics, she loks like she had a fab time.

She did not meant it mum.... twas an accident
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 11:31 AM
Lol! No, she went very quiet and has been ever since, coz I kept showing it to her and she sniffed it, and walked away, well rather sloped away!! She knew immediately coz I yelled out and showed it to her with the blood gushing out, and told her no wonder Georgie doesn't want to play with her so much now, she's too rough! Mind you, he took a bashing this morning when we got back from our walk!
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 11:31 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Thanks Sheree She absolutely loved it, and the best part of all was when we arrived, a woman stuck her hand in the half open window in the back and Zena kissed it and wagged her tail, which tells me, she's not protective over my car, although I did warn the lady, but it was too late, she'd already stuck her hand in there! Lol!

Thanks Elaine No mum, that's Zena talking mate!!!! You know what I'm like!! It gave me the opportunity of doing just what I'd planned, to meet lots of different people and other dogs, coz it's all a bit lonely out in the countryside on our walks early mornings, don't meet many people all at once, but she was an absolute star, she didn't bark at anybody, and took all the fuss and as for that water, she was in her element!

When we came home I played with her in the pool to clean her off and....... .she BIT me!!! Unintentionally of course, but we both went for the frisbee and her canine tooth went right through the soft part in one of my fingers and the blood shot up in the air!!! It took my 5 mins holding it hard to stop it enough to get a bandage on it, hence I can't type very well today! I'm off for a tetanus later coz my 3 were last done in 1994 when I had horses, so better safe than sorry!! xxx
What am I like I did think...na...surley not

Hope your hand is ok, you might need abs too you know

Elaine xx
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-06-2009, 11:34 AM
What great pics of a gorgeous dog.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »