View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fivedogpam
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Mine are aimed mainly at strange dogs, rather than people who they tend to ignore:

Kiri - if you so much as look at me or my mum, I'll have you - not very fast now I'll admit cos i'm getting on a bit! If you are a person without a dog I'll lean on you for a cuddle cos I'm very nice really!

Milo - if you are a lurcher, please play with me. If you're not, I would just like to exchange sniffs and move on.

Rowan - are you a child? - I love children! If not, please say hello to me anyway but I might bark with excitement and I will probably spin.......why do all the children hide from me?

Guy - I'm not here, please don't acknowledge my existence. Oh no, I'll have to pretend to be brave and I'm not, really I'm not.

Gem - okay get on with it, yes I'm a pretty little girlie but I'm not really interested in you, sorry.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Honey - 'I'm a Greyhound cross, not a Greyhound, and thats not a bad thing! And even though I've got the mind of a sighthound, I have the nose of a scenthound, if you have treats on you I will know!!!'

Diesel - 'the world is my treadmill! And if you talk to me you might never get to leave me! Oh and I like talking face to face if I can too '
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 10:14 AM
asbos would read "i know i have no hair, i dont need teling YET again, no i am NOT ugly, or ill, or cold... YES i am a DOG, i like to run play eat and sleep like all the ones with fur... id quite like a cuddle if you wouldnt mind, and i will jump at your leg until you give me a stroke, to make up for all the horrible things you have said... other dogs, i will bark at you, i wont bite, i just dont want to be eaten"

daphnis would read "no im not a lady, despite what you think, if i get too close you may realise i smell of some form of poo, but go on then, i spose you can give me a fuss..i will lick, i like licking... mum hates licking...."
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Max: Please don't look at me, or talk to me. I hate strangers and I will bark and growl and snap to make myself look scary so you leave.

Murphy: I LURVE you... and you there, and you, and you over there! Please mind my tail, I'm practising to be a helicopter!
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 11:06 AM
Culotte...... Do you have to stroke me, yes I know Im wonderful

Bo..... Throw the ball, chuck the ball, throw the ball

Ziggy..... Hi man

Bryony........ Am I the prettyest and niceist dog you have ever met am I? am I?

Pebbel........ Yes I know I have huge ears THANK YOU

Sweebertja................ Me, the goodest dog in the world,

Isabel........... Yes my ears are bigger than Pebbles, but I fit mine
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 11:08 AM
Originally Posted by Insomnia View Post
Brilliant idea for the thread!!

Axel's would read:

"Yes, I wear a muzzle and no, I won't eat your children. I'm more scared of you than you are of me. Please don't judge me because I'm muzzled and black, get to know me, you might just love me"

Ahhhhhhh.....sweet Love this one.
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Max: Please don't look at me, or talk to me. I hate strangers and I will bark and growl and snap to make myself look scary so you leave.

Murphy: I LURVE you... and you there, and you, and you over there! Please mind my tail, I'm practising to be a helicopter!

LOL LOL - both so cute
TabithaJ
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by Pawsonboard View Post
Roxie's would be

' If you stop, i will lean on you for tickles, if you dont tickle me I will assume its because you are going to feed me. If you do neither I will roll around and wriggle on the floor untill you fall in love with me and then tickle or feed me. Oh and I AM a staffie, and no I am not agressive and wont eat your JRT... unless it annoys me... '

Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 11:36 AM
Just the one word.....

DON'T

cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2011, 11:48 AM
Cava
Well hello ladies yes I am gorgeous I'm a big bad handsome man