Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by gsdmad View Post
lol just like to clarify...last comment was a joke!!!
Oh so THAT'S what it's there for.

I don't know, would suggest you are a bit untidy I suppose but i'm not really happy in guessing the undesirable things peoples keys suggest about them incase i'm wrong and offend someone, i'm resigning from this post.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
I don't even know what it is.

And I wouldn't like to say, from that a bit tomboyish and you don't care what other people think of you, not the tidiest of people deff not your typical cooking and cleaning housewife but not many keyrings on them so if you use all the keys/items (whatever the gin they are) then i'd say the second set looks in some kind of order and quite organised, the first set, God only knows. Rusty keys lol. And 2 the same on same set?

And what is the black square thing wrapped in electricians tape which suggests it was once broken but you were too scottish to get a new one so covered it in a load of tape. (Hides).

Pink and black, suggesting there is some feminity in there somewhere but mostly hidden (with rusty keys and cogs and fings ), if I never knew they were yours thought i'd have deff said the first lot were mens keys, a farmer or mechanic or builder, summit like that which is considered a 'mans' job.

Can't get over the rusty keys lol. Do you use them all?
lol, your not far off, the first set are my field/farm keys, the two rusty ones are my spare house keys, they get rusty coz they never get used and they are normaly flung down in wet stables and so on..the big thing is a key ring its a horses spur. There is a flick knife for opening hay/straw bales, the big clip temp holds gates closed untill im finished and padlock them again,,,, the small bronze key ring is a horses bit.

the second set are dougies, the pink thing was made by my pals kid for dougie, so he stuck it on his key ring,,, lol the thing in black tape is the auto lock for the car, it got dougie'd, being volvo they cost a fortune to replace, he would only bust a new one too...
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
lol, your not far off, the first set are my field/farm keys, the two rusty ones are my spare house keys, they get rusty coz they never get used and they are normaly flung down in wet stables and so on..the big thing is a key ring its a horses spur. There is a flick knife for opening hay/straw bales, the big clip temp holds gates closed untill im finished and padlock them again,,,, the small bronze key ring is a horses bit.

the second set are dougies, the pink thing was made by my pals kid for dougie, so he stuck it on his key ring,,, lol the thing in black tape is the auto lock for the car, it got dougie'd, being volvo they cost a fortune to replace, he would only bust a new one too...
You know I was gonna say they look like 2 diff ppls but I thought they both yours and assumed one for work one and one for personal or something but if you'd have said to guess which was a man's and which a woman's, without knowing you first i'd have deff guessed the other way round.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
If it was a woman do you seriously think she'd go out and buy only exactly what she needed?
so very very true!

quite seriously though, i'm still dying for someone to tell me what this male/female key thing is all about

i just dont geddit
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-01-2009, 08:28 PM
OMG Shona, that first picture really made me smile. TBH I thought the Stanley flick knife and the 'spur' thingy were associated with your job and yes if i didn't know better I would have said the first was Dougies and the others yours

Anyway, I have to concede that 'keyring reading' is quite an art and Kel seems to be pretty good at it.

So here's mine:-
The main ring has a goldy coloured tab with 'Thank You' engraved on it from Tek Personnel Consultants and there are six plastic tabs, green, orange, red, black, blue, and white. The green one is for the green gate, the orange one is for the orange gate, red the pedestrian gate, black workshop, white house, and blue post box ('cos it's blue )

So what do you think Go on tell me I can take it
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 08:36 PM
tb honest the second set are shared keys, the first is mine, the second set has car/safe/mailbox/house/ then various keys to pub offices
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 08:40 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
OMG Shona, that first picture really made me smile. TBH I thought the Stanley flick knife and the 'spur' thingy were associated with your job and yes if i didn't know better I would have said the first was Dougies and the others yours

Anyway, I have to concede that 'keyring reading' is quite an art and Kel seems to be pretty good at it.

So here's mine:-
The main ring has a goldy coloured tab with 'Thank You' engraved on it from Tek Personnel Consultants and there are six plastic tabs, green, orange, red, black, blue, and white. The green one is for the green gate, the orange one is for the orange gate, red the pedestrian gate, black workshop, white house, and blue post box ('cos it's blue )

So what do you think Go on tell me I can take it
Blimey from that I would say you are extremely organised to a point of not a hair out of place. Probably quite fussy about things being out of place.

The Tek Personnel Consultants keyring, is that who you work for, I don't know who they are or anything about them sorry but from the orderly fashion of your keys i'd presume you put it on there for a reason?
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 08:44 PM
he he its only women that notice those sort of things ,men hey they just dont get it do they .you can point the most obvious thing out to them ,and they just look at you with a dumb look on there faces ,till its obvious your right .men women are so very diffrent ,from diffrent planets i rekon
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-01-2009, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post

LOL, not really, when in uni we had to do it in the class, we all swapped keys and without knowing who's keys we had we then had to write what we thought about the owner of the keys just from the keys and anything attached to them and were then told various things that were often true about how people keep their keys, unorganised keys = unorganised person, tidy orderly keys tidy orderly person, lots or rubbish tatty keyrings = someone who finds it hard to let things go e.t.c. Of course it isn't set in stone, someone could be really unorganised but have a lovely set of keys. Also a lot of people tend to put personal things on their keys, photos e.t.c.

Would be my party piece back in the day, people thought I was a mind reader after a few drinks, haha! I should have charged for 'key readings'.
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-01-2009, 08:50 PM
so what's the male/female key theory thing?

i am so intrigued!
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >