Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-02-2016, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Who on earth would leave an animal in the freezing weather with no access to fresh water...OK, far from ideal but a day they would be OK without food but water??? Crikey...couldn't imagine a day without a drink...awful
....................................They had been letting me have 3lots but now it is one
Completely agree Griff, I was upset but there was not much I could do, to be honest it was something that went on the list for 'Reasons to leave' when the time came. My wife once said that he had 'good intentions' but if you don't have a brain what use are 'good intentions'

Regarding prescriptions, yes I used to get three months each time but they have changed it to one month now. I asked a lot of people why and got some stupid answers eventually a doctor explained that it is to do with the 'shelf life' of the drugs, even that I don't buy although it is true that anything and everything does degrade over time. Never mentioned but it maybe to do with some people not taking and hoarding drugs and then maybe taking them all in one go with obvious consequences.

But as with Paracetamol, I can't see how you can legislate for people who are intent on doing the wrong thing. It just makes life for 'normal' people like you and I more difficult.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
it is now a real performance ordering a repeat at the pharmacy and there has to be a clear 7 days between ordering it and collecting it.
Oh I had better keep quiet then 'cos it's only 3 days at our GP practice

In reality June I think you'll fnd it's down to the huge increase in population, at the GP practice where I used to be registered the waiting time for appointments went up from 1 or 2 days to 1 or 2 weeks prescription much the same.
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4