View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 04:33 PM
WoooHooo Brilliant news Lynn. The excitement begins now looking for a new home for you.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

29-06-2013, 04:58 PM

Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 05:01 PM
Lynn Congratulations isn't that always the way, all stress while its on the market and the minute you take it off it is all systems go. Well they have saved themselves EAs fees and so have you so all to the good! Well done!
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 05:05 PM
Yay Lynn!

I had a good day, got brand new Bright PINK!! Doc Martens for £30. Really delighted with them. Got a great T-shirt for expeditions, says 'don't follow me, I'm lost...'. Plus a Queens Own Highlanders polo shirt. The parade went well too, the cadets looked great too.

Got KFC for dinner, going to have a nap then chill.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2013, 05:19 PM
Excellent News Lynn
of course it was bound to happen when Gordon got a job, you didn't need to move and sealed the deal really when you bought the pond liner. I am so pleased for you, hope you get the house you have been looking at - is it in Suffolk I think.
Helena, that sounds really really scary, I have never heard of anything like this before, how on earth does it happen, are they born with it, or is there a trigger of some sort.
I don't know what I would have done to be honest, headless chicken mode probably. Glad Zena is OK now, will that vet be able throw any light on it at all.
How's Dave today, is he feeling better after the Car Incident.
Jenny sounds like you had a marvellous time, and also no mention of any accidents with the white coat, so that is all good. I too think the boys are hatching something if you go out and leave them tonight. Hope you have managed a sleep this afternoon
LORE those Doc Martins sound like a bargain, you'll be wearing them for years. Glad you've had a nice day and enjoyed yourself and even treated yourselves to a KFC for tea.
TAFFSMUM Your OH came all romantic there didn't he Glad to hear the flowers were OK after their night in the sorting office.
PAT I love sausage and mash, but can never be bothered to make it, it someone else makes it I love it.
You should have heated it back up then it wouldn't have been horrid.
LINDA What book did you take with you in the end

Been a nice day here, sun been out, bit of a breeze but nothing too cold. Karen (who has Kaya one of Mabs's sisters)came over this afternoon so we had a girlie afternoon and before we knew it it was gone 5pm so she had to get back to her dogs, went so fast, but it was just a change for both of us from the normal routine.
Was hoping my works pension would be in with it being payable on Monday, but no it wasn't, so still penniless till Monday
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by lore View Post
I had a good day, got brand new Bright PINK!! Doc Martens for £30. Really delighted with them. Got a great T-shirt for expeditions, says 'don't follow me, I'm lost...'. Plus a Queens Own Highlanders polo shirt. The parade went well too, the cadets looked great too. Got KFC for dinner, going to have a nap then chill.
Nice to hear you sounding so upbeat. Sounds like a good day to me.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
PAT I love sausage and mash, but can never be bothered to make it, it someone else makes it I love it.
You should have heated it back up then it wouldn't have been horrid.
Been a nice day here, sun been out, bit of a breeze but nothing too cold. Karen (who has Kaya one of Mabs's sisters)came over this afternoon so we had a girlie afternoon and before we knew it it was gone 5pm so she had to get back to her dogs, went so fast, but it was just a change for both of us from the normal routine.
Was hoping my works pension would be in with it being payable on Monday, but no it wasn't, so still penniless till Monday
Breaks into song 'she was pooooor but she was honest'
Sounds like you had a good girlie afternoon.

TW I was SO hungry I couldn't be bothered to even whack it in the micro for a minute or two! Didn't help that the floor fan was pointed at it while I was showing Brian which window I wanted the insect screen fitted in!

I'm very lucky here - no creepy crawlies - but I want to be sure in the spare room where all the grandkiddies will be and it's great having one on the side wall in living space too - nice cross draught.

Just realised I am sat here with aircon on and door wide open! I'll be joining you in the poverty stakes at this rate.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 05:57 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Lynne glad the flowers are still alive.

Looks like we have sold.
Waiting for Gorden to get back with Dillon to confirm the price they have offered is the price we agreed and if it is we will be looking at houses hopefully Monday.
They have been staying with my neighbour Anne and Mike Tom's mum and dad for the week stalking the house.
They wanted it when it first went on the market but didn't have the deposit. Then Lisa's mum said they would remortgage their house for half the deposit Anne and Mike said they could raise the other half of the deposit. Of course by then we had taken it off but Tom's dad Mike saw us the other day and was asking what we were doing and we said well we are considering selling again but having a break for a bit then of course it it was all systems go from there.

We are having a coffee then popping down to tell them we will accept their offer. Now the hard work and stress really starts.
B]CONGRATULATIONS!

[/B]
Wonderful news! And the adrenaline will carry you through..
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-06-2013, 06:06 PM
Pooped down to Anne and Mikes to deliver Tom and Lisa the good news and they had gone to Lisa's mums.
So we sat and had a drink and a chat with Anne and Mike.
Just rung Tom to let him know he is pleased and will now start getting the mortgage application up and running.
Tried some EA's but apparently they all shut at 4pm out that way. We will pick 3 or 4 over the weekend and hammer the phone first thing Monday morning to hopefully get some viewings.
Better let the boys know I suppose.
Gill is going to be mortified. I think she thought we would stay.

Lorraine Glad you got the boots.
June Sounds like you have had a nice day.
Bitkin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Fantastic news Lynn.......I am so pleased for you, and what fun it will be looking for that perfect house to move to. I do love a good adventure!!

H, you must have been shaking all over by the time Zena recovered from her breathing problems, I know I would have been. I hope there isn't a repeat of it in the near future, and also that Dave is feeling much better today.

Too hot to walk the Jimster today because he gets so thirsty in spite of my lugging a gert great bottle of water and a bowl around with me. He spent the time searching the undergrowth for frogs instead - horrid little dog
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Finally home after a very long and hot day, my throat is dry and hoarse as the enquiries about greyhounds was non stop but due to the stand opposite us playing very loud salsa music all day we had to shout at everyone to make ourselves heard. Still it was good and worth it. back to do it all again tomorrow!

Thrilled to hear your news about the house Lynn, hope you find somewhere you love and it all goes through hassle free.

Off to get a load of washing done now as i have piles of it waiting for me.
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »