View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2009, 02:30 PM
I've been to China. It's an interesting country and the people are great. They think it's hilarious when you try and speak the language and ask you again and again to say simple words (in Mandarin) like hello and thank you because it cracks them up.

In Beijing if you get up at the crack of dawn with the locals you will see them taking their exercise in one of the many parks. They do ballroom dancing, Thai Chi and even take their caged birds out for a walk!

As with every country there are places where the people have a different view on animals and I'm glad that this protest is being listened to for now and hope it will help to re-educate.
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by Pidge View Post
I've been to China. It's an interesting country and the people are great. They think it's hilarious when you try and speak the language and ask you again and again to say simple words (in Mandarin) like hello and thank you because it cracks them up.

In Beijing if you get up at the crack of dawn with the locals you will see them taking their exercise in one of the many parks. They do ballroom dancing, Thai Chi and even take their caged birds out for a walk!

As with every country there are places where the people have a different view on animals and I'm glad that this protest is being listened to for now and hope it will help to re-educate.
Yes...you have said that you have been to China on other threads, but to be honest this thread is about the dog slaughter not about touristy places to visit. Yes there is good and bad in all countries ( I think we have been here before )

But to honest there is a different view on animals and out and out barbarism, without thought or empathy for the dog or the owner come to that...Can you imagine being forced to kill your own dog
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2009, 10:20 PM
I signed xxxxxx
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2009, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I signed xxxxxx
Thanks Steph, I have tried to get an update for this thread but don't know how to do that...This 'cull' has been stopped, but there will be others ....sadly
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3