Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

26-03-2017, 06:08 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
FFS I'm not being rude I am at least using my own words and thoughts, you on the other hand just copy and paste what others have written. There is no point talking to you as your mind is closed, you're fixated on what you read online just like NickyAnn who I believe are one and the same.
My thoughts too, best to ignore as your talking to a brick wall.
Wheeler
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-03-2017, 06:19 PM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Yeah that explains why my lot can romp over the woods for 2 hours every day. Get real if they were turning blue they wouldn't be able too and yet they can and do.
You take 7 dogs into the woods for 2 hours a day, every day.

If you say so.
Wheeler
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-03-2017, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Let me try, yet again, to try to educate Wheeler Dealer about a rather mobile little Pug.
His name is Pablo. And he runs after my rather larger dog, Max, nipping his tail.

Then there was the kiss and make up.

Another little tail......
Pablo likes to run around the green with Max. Little Pablo isn't really of athletic build. But Max trotted along slowly enough for Pablo to keep pace.

And another.
Pablo was out wandering around. His owners wanted him home but he wasn't listening. So, I got his pal Max to walk him home. Relieved owners.
Now reality

Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

26-03-2017, 06:51 PM
Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post

If you say so.
Lol well they are well trained, I walk them altogether off lead and on my own, just like I did when I had far bigger dogs. No need for choke chains or e collars either, all controlled by my voice.
I do indeed say so. Wtf is that so hard to believe?????????
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran

26-03-2017, 06:53 PM
Now reality

Pug breathing! - YouTube
See exactly what that moron Nicky does, can't win a debate so keeps posting the same cr@p over and over.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-03-2017, 08:27 PM
Now reality
My photographs are reality. The big handsome dog really is mine. The Pug really is Pablo. The grass is a part of a common land outside our house. It's as real as it gets. What part of that don't you understand?

A guy near the other end of the street who has a Pug and a Golden Retriever. They run about together. I saw them out yesterday in one of our local parks and that was at least a two mile round trip for them.

Again real people, real dogs, a real park. In a word, reality.
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-03-2017, 09:48 PM
Yes, similar story here. A fellow walker in our country park has a working Springer and two black pugs. The Pugs are friendly, naughty and very energetic, with no sign of breathing problems. The Pugs are sometimes on longlines because their recall is, to say the least, unreliable.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-03-2017, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by CaroleC View Post
Yes, similar story here. A fellow walker in our country park has a working Springer and two black pugs. The Pugs are friendly, naughty and very energetic, with no sign of breathing problems. The Pugs are sometimes on longlines because their recall is, to say the least, unreliable.
Yes, I've noticed that with the two round here. They pretty much ignore recall Max can be quite handy for sorting that out.
Tiruriru
New Member!
Male 

07-07-2017, 02:32 AM
Look at all those backlinks and copy pastas, they're sure to get the websites higher in the google search results

loljk, it's useless to try to discuss with him, since he won't accept any input that goes against what he read
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2017, 09:51 PM

If you say so.
What is so strange About thAT? Seems a perfectly reasonable and very enjoyable thing to do.
Page 6 of 7 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 >