Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2005, 07:11 PM

Luca's breeder

Thanks to our member Carrera, I've been in touch with Luca's breeder I spoke to her today and we've both agreed to keep in touch, with regular updates to her about Luca. I'm so chuffed I could burst

I've also learnt about Luca's line (dam and sire), once again, thanks to Carrera, and learnt that Luca's line goes right back to the original Utonagan. Luca is a very rare and special girl (not that I need any convincing )

Carrera, I can't thank you enough for today, you've made one Utonagan owner very happy
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2005, 07:14 PM
Corrie that's fab!!!! No wonder your chuffed to bits I would be to
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2005, 07:15 PM
Is that Nadia? That's great news and very kind of her to help you. Does Luca come from her dogs?
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2005, 07:20 PM
Thanks Staffy

Yes Linda, it was Nadia that put me in touch with Luca's breeder, as well as told me about Luca's lines. Quite a surprise to learn that Luca comes from the original Utonagan. Luca isn't from Nadia's dogs, she's a Sanscott.

*Still grinning*
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2005, 07:21 PM
I'm so pleased for you Corrie, you must be well-chuffed. Luca is a bit of a star then!
Hope Nadia introduces herself, it's good to have her on board.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-08-2005, 07:25 PM
glad your happy even though you have lost me.........
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by Lucky Star
I'm so pleased for you Corrie, you must be well-chuffed. Luca is a bit of a star then!
Hope Nadia introduces herself, it's good to have her on board.
She certainly is but she'll always be a star in my eyes I've also recommended DW to Luca's breeder, so hopefully, she'll join. I do hope Nadia introduces herself, she'd be a very valuable member, especially as far as Utonagan's are concerned, she's incredibly knowlegeable about the breed. Nadia has her own web site, if you click on the link on her name, it should take you to it, there's loads of info for Uty owners.

Leo, I re-homed Luca at 14 months as her last owner couldn't cope with her. I have always wanted to find her breeder and find out more about her lines but didn't know where to start. One other member gave me Luca's breeders phone number, but I accidently deleted the PM Thanks to Nadia (Carrera) I'm now in touch and know about her heritage
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

22-08-2005, 07:43 PM
ohh thats great so has she got a line from the 1st utonagans then how for does that take her line back?
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-08-2005, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Wolfie
She certainly is but she'll always be a star in my eyes I've also recommended DW to Luca's breeder, so hopefully, she'll join. I do hope Nadia introduces herself, she'd be a very valuable member, especially as far as Utonagan's are concerned, she's incredibly knowlegeable about the breed. Nadia has her own web site, if you click on the link on her name, it should take you to it, there's loads of info for Uty owners.

Leo, I re-homed Luca at 14 months as her last owner couldn't cope with her. I have always wanted to find her breeder and find out more about her lines but didn't know where to start. One other member gave me Luca's breeders phone number, but I accidently deleted the PM Thanks to Nadia (Carrera) I'm now in touch and know about her heritage
I've seen it! You're right, it is a really good website, packed with info. She was also very helpful to us when Loki's nose was bad, took a real interest and gave some great advice. Hope she gets involved.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-08-2005, 07:51 PM
That lovely news Wolfie yes Luca certainly is a bit of a special girl
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >