Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 02:20 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Well don Mand on there weight loss and to Lauryn for passing her course

I agree that fine drizzle always seems to make you wetter, my sister and I call it sogging rain

Poor animals it would seem that it was deliberate but what morons could do that.

I do hope you have a wonderful holiday and that there is a train to take you and bring you home Brenda. Lol at Tyto not being able to make up his mind.

Hope you are feeling better Griff.

Prescriptions collected and diesel put in car. Think I know the reason there wasn't any on Sunday it £1.08 and today it was £1.11 Washing dried and ironed so now a peaceful afternoon.
Thank you
Peter Kaye calls it 'the rain that wets you'
If I'd known you were ironing I'd have popped mine round
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 02:47 PM
Lol....i do agree, that ridiculous drizzle misty rain does soak more than normal rain!!! no doubt the boffins have a proper name for it but i just call it annoying Lol
Sue, eeekkkk that is a bit of a jump isn't it? now beings as you are ironing...i have a few hoodies and jumpers and jeans...because summer has decided to cancel itself i am having to wear "proper" clothes again
Mandy, enjoy the cuppa and have a good time at work
Well, tomorrow is D-Day for the bathroom.....there is no getting out of it as the tiles are mostly gone and the wall is being prepped, my mum has been waiting so long to get this done, hope it turns out o.k and more importantly my dad doesn't batter me Lol...he sees problems and i see solutions but he never listens to me until about 3 hours after and then sees i was right Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2016, 03:25 PM
Aw Griff, you are never right are you, OMG that is the worst crime known to MANkind, women, well you sit and discuss the whole thing, come up with a workable solution, and take it from there. Men, they are always always right, even when WRONG and BIG,HUGE, MASSIVE MISTAKE is flashing at them in red neon letters
We have a not very nice area (as Harvey will testify) abutting us via the country park, some strange types live there ( that's an understatement) its literally 10 minutes to come over Wilsons Bridge, along by the Canal Basin, over the packhorse bridge and you are by Nigel's farm, opposite where the sheep were, and it happened either at night or early morning so no one would have even seen them approach and do what they did and away again
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 03:46 PM
Sickos TW!!! Round here we have been having animals slaughtered in a van...sheep cows and one of the fellas my dad works with had to go and clear the reamins up, another lad had to go and pick up two live lambs from a park??? i am guessing the slaughterers were disturbed
Lol...no i am never right, my mum tells him off for not listening to me, he loses his temper so fast! generally a tool will go whizzing by and i know to tell him to s*d off and let me think about things Lol
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 03:59 PM
Oh June that is heart breaking for the family and for the poor livestock that suffered. We should string the bu88ers up when they are caught. Had the police around earlier asking whether I had seen a green peurgot parked opposite. I said yes and assumed it belonged to the chap upstairs who has lots of strange cars park here overnight. Apparently it was stolen and part of a local burglary. I couldn't offer any more information but Steve says a load of 'travellers' not his word mine have moved into the area. Cela' vie.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Hi all
Hope everyone is well.Did see my Twinnie is fading awayWell done MANDYNever get a minute lately,always something to keep me busy.Miss popping on here
All is well though.Mum is tired,week 3 of her 5 week radiotherapy treatment but she soldiers on,bless her.Fingers crossed the end is in sight.
Leah is off to an interview,has decided to go to a college next year.Really hope she gets in
Twins are getting big,I must post a pic.Its a laugh a minute with those pairVery different in personality but hard to tell apart in looks
Hubby and I are going to a wedding on Saturday,having a sleepover,really looking forward to the break tbhBe good to have some alone time with him too,rarely happens these days
So not much else to report...oh going to Malta in JulyLacey will be delighted....whole week in kennelswish I could take her with us
Just having a coffee,so I'll have a read through
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 05:01 PM
glad to see you Lacey good to hear all's well in the Emarald Isle best wishes to all
Don't leave it so long we miss you
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
As my big bro said there is no customer service anymore. Having worked most of life in customer related industries and knowing I would of got my P45 for less I find it extremely annoying.
Well Lynn, the nice thing about this thread is that you do see that sometimes it is not just you. In this case I have suffered too, it just seems like whatever anyone does now they can't be sacked, they can't even be disiplined without a multi-page 'procedure' book to be followed

Bosses can't take you in the office and shout at you and you 'learn' and don't do it again. Now most of the supervisers I come across are so nervous of upsetting the staff they keep a very low profile.

It is annoying, it is frustrating, I don't know what the answer is but for the rest of my life (However long that is ) I am determined to have minimum contact with businesses of any sort

I will have to deal with the likes of BT but even with them I am only using the most basic of services, recently the BT sales lady was trying to sell me their 'allegedly' super fast broad band service with a little box for TV, I told her that "You can't even make the standard broadband work reliably and the line is only 50 metres to your exchange, so what chance is there that this new stuff will work"

I'm getting to be a real cynic
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 05:09 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
glad to see you Lacey good to hear all's well in the Emarald Isle best wishes to all
Don't leave it so long we miss you
Thanks NumptyMiss you lot too.Will make it my mission to pop in every dayExcept this weekend,cause hopefully I'll be drunk and disorderly
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-05-2016, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
We have a not very nice area (as Harvey will testify) abutting us via the country park, some strange types live there ( that's an understatement) its literally 10 minutes to come over Wilsons Bridge, along by the Canal Basin, over the packhorse bridge and you are by Nigel's farm, opposite where the sheep were, and it happened either at night or early morning so no one would have even seen them approach and do what they did and away again
Yes June we know what area that is. Like you, it horrifies me the way some people live and their attitude, they are morons, but these days no one can say anything.

Will try to get back tonight for longer chat, had to duck out last night due to chores and tiredness
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »