View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2016, 12:57 PM
It does Lynn, but can never quite work out why
Keep forgetting to say. Horrid piccies are being shown of some sheep, there were 5 of them, I say were, because 3 are now dead and 2 seriously injured. They were pets belonging to a family who have a house near the country park and some land with their horses and these sheep and some chickens. Fields are well fenced and the people found this scene of carnage yesterday morning, there is no way a dog could have got in that field without help The pictures are horrific and what sort of people do it for fun, bad enough if a dog was allowed to get in that field by being offlead, I always walk along the towpath and not the track alongside those fields because of the sheep and chickens, also Nigels farm is on the other side of the track, with sheep, goats and chickens, and that fencing is a joke, hence my use of the towpath, I can only see trouble brewing otherwise. However it wasn't Nigels sheep and goats, which one would have expected who copped it, it was sheep which were in a properly fenced inacessible field, and that were family pets.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2016, 01:12 PM
Horrid June never understand why people do not keep their dogs on leads if livestock around. Fences do not always keep determined dogs out they usually find a small gap somewhere and difficult to stop a dog who is intent on chasing and potentially harming.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2016, 01:35 PM
These fields are properly fenced Lynn. I have to pass a field that runs down to the canal, and it is not fenced at all where it meets the canal. Usually the shires are in there, recently sheep have appeared and I am now keeping Zen onlead when we walk past it, not worth the risk. Those sheep weren't attacked either, so 2 fields with sheep in that aren't properly fenced and they're OK, the sheep in the field that has correct stock fencing properly fixed, aren't. There are no gaps either, the people have some JRT's which are a bluddy nuisance to be honest, they run up and down barking when you pass with dogs (another reason why I use the towpath) and they can't get out, so no way any dog could get in either. Its deliberate
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 01:36 PM
Hi everyone. Just came onto say that I am going to start walking now as the trains are still up the creak. I wil try and get on here later if I can but yep keep remembering things and undoing the case and putting things in and taking them out. Tyto still can't make his mind up what toy's to take. While I am away I hope you all stay sane and not worry about a certain person. When I belonged to another website there was a person similar to that one. And yep they weren't good. Anyway nuff said. Have a good time whatever you all get up to and stay happy. Moyra hope all goes well with you and anyone else that is feeling under par get well quickly. bfn. I am real. lol!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2016, 01:40 PM
Have a great holiday Brenda, and hope the trains behave for you, and Tyto picks the toy, otherwise its up to you to choose
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Yep I have done the choosing. But I did ask him first and put some in a row for him to look at. So we have gone with a soft thing that looks like a sputnik. A raggy toy that is bright red and a sterilised bone that he loves to gnaw on. bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Enjoy your holiday brenda.
Oh June does sound deliberate what sort of person does that. A sick one.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 02:01 PM
Have a lovely time Brenda!!!!
TW, sounds to me like those pets were targeted deliberately...very sad but more than likely what happened...i do wonder about people, i really do...i am no saint but i wouldn't ever harm someones animal...unless it was hurting me my dogs or cat or antoher animal/human
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 02:18 PM
Well don Mand on there weight loss and to Lauryn for passing her course

I agree that fine drizzle always seems to make you wetter, my sister and I call it sogging rain

Poor animals it would seem that it was deliberate but what morons could do that.

I do hope you have a wonderful holiday and that there is a train to take you and bring you home Brenda. Lol at Tyto not being able to make up his mind.

Hope you are feeling better Griff.

Prescriptions collected and diesel put in car. Think I know the reason there wasn't any on Sunday it £1.08 and today it was £1.11 Washing dried and ironed so now a peaceful afternoon.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 02:18 PM
Have a fabulous holiday Brenda
I do wonder about some people TW
I'm off for a cuppa before work
See you later folks
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »