View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 12:04 PM
You are right Lynn... i think i will just stick to lurking in here now, doesn't make new members feel welcome though when they ask for help and are called idiots and see people repeatedly called stupid and morons and the use of an awful word for someobdy with down syndrome is just plain disgusting
If i was at work and a customer wanted their car hooking up it would be done, if i was on dinner and people came in needing a job doing...headlight replacing, bulb replacing, serpentine belt cleaning out/replacing new bumper fitting... i would stop my dinner break and go and sort it out then just nip back in and finish dinner when it was done, you are right, that was customer care...i wanted the customers to come back so i still had a job Lol
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 12:28 PM
Hello I'm back and guess what a very happy bunny cos I've lost 4 & half lbs and got my 1/2 st certificate

Right now to read back on this morning
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-05-2016, 12:32 PM
Afternoon everyone yep the forum is going to the dogs haha I wonder if said member actually has any dogs, she's good at putting links to pictures but there are so many dogs I can't see her owning them all plus in one of her first posts she said she was away 9 hours a day so with 9 hours taken up, 2 hours posting her trash on here and time spent posting and being banned from other forums, because no other forum would put up with her cr*p, 8 hours sleeping then time taken with housework, shopping cooking and stuff doesn't really leave her much time for her dogs.

Waiting on customer to arrive. oh my goodness just turned around and Sammy is in his crate haha I moved it a bit so he must like it better.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-05-2016, 12:33 PM
Well done Mandy you must be so pleased
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Well done Mandy.

griff I agree it doesn't make it welcoming or helpful for newbies with questions especially if they have a bull breed and are reading this vitriolic writing about the breed.
Especially if they need help over something which may well be behaviour. Of course we know bull breeds can be troublesome but it isn't the dog it is the way they are kept and trained that can go for any breed of course.
One of our newest members will not accept that we are trying to say no dog is born aggressive but will become aggressive if trained in that way and abused and used for fighting.
Personally I think she is so up herself she will meet herself coming out the other side.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 12:36 PM
I've seen some of the posts from the horrible troll and will say she's pure evil!! I was reading through a post on staffy' and was just going to tell Trouble that the pics are gorgeous when I couldn't get any further saying I don't have 'acess' so maybe something is being done finally.
On to much better news -Lauryn got a letter from college inviting her & me and Tony to a celebration day and she's to wear smart clothes as they are taking photos to put on the wall to celebrate her achievement of passing her course I'm so proud of her
( obviously the other class members who have passed will be there too)
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2016, 12:43 PM
Can I say that the mods are equally frustrated by the situation, but we are not able to ban people, only Azz has that authorhity, as it should be really, because that way the power cannot be used indiscriminately.
Despite the BBC telling me it was a dry dull cloudy day, it was actually raining, that very fine rain as well. Did get the girls out though, and the fine rain became very heavy. No one else out, although the walking tour of the country park still took place, and we said our Good Mornings. Came back, cleaned yard and kennels, off to the tip. Home and got myself dry and warm again, the rain went through my coat and fleece. Now sat with a brew and cheese and tomato butty on nice bread.
Rain has now stopped of course,not sure if I'll get the rest of the decking painted, think I'll leave it to dry till tomorrow when we are going to get drier weather, a heatwave no less, well we'll see
Well done with your weight loss Mandy, that is a real milestone for you, congratulations
Griff, I found sage helped with my menopause, nothing really sorted it completely, but sage tablets did ease the symptoms.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 12:45 PM
Wow Mandy...you are having a super duper day!!! congrats on both counts
1cutedog, well Sammy certainly knows what he likes!!
I think the threads are finally getting removed...thank goodness for that! no doubt she will just start more but we will deal with that too
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Thank you for that TW, i will look into sage
I hope you dry out soon but pleased the girls got out for a walk
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-05-2016, 12:49 PM
Well done to Lauryn.
I think that fine rain makes you wetter June if that makes sense.
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »