one.eyed.dog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2011, 08:37 AM
My Beloved Monster by The Eels.
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol.
Both remind me of my beloved last dog.

I used to change the words in Chasing cars to

Lets waste time, chasing cats around our shed when I sang it to her.
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2011, 08:43 AM
The Scientist-Coldplay

Halo- Beyonce

Run-Snow Patrol

Remind me of Alfie ....
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2011, 08:49 AM
Can't even listen to more than 5 seconds of John Lennon's Imagine without breaking down in a serious way. It was played at my dad's funeral when I was 15. Mr IsoChick is very good at listening for it and removing me from the area or turning it off!

I get very emotional at Goo Goo Dolls 'Iris', Aerosmith's 'Don't wanna miss a thing' and Creed's 'My Sacrifice' - but I can manage to listen to them
Murv
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Surprised it hasn't had a mention yet but REM's "Everybody hurts."

And, Oasis "Don't look back in anger" was playing on the radio when the call came from the vet to ask permission to destroy our first ever dog who was in for minor surgery and found to be riddled with cancer.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2011, 09:01 AM
My immortal - Evanescence

Very moving song.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2011, 09:42 AM
Theres quite a few on my list they remind me of Ollie and Max and one that can set me off reminds me of when Jamie next door was very ill and Michael and his friends who were then a band use to do an acourstic version in the garden with his dad. It still has an effect many years on.
Not sure if it was a Coldplay track I know it had the line when the drugs don't work which was so true for him.

The main one for me is thank you for the days Gorden did a lovely video of Ollie and me and put this track to the video can't listen to it at the moment even thinking about it reduces me to tears.
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2011, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Theres quite a few on my list they remind me of Ollie and Max and one that can set me off reminds me of when Jamie next door was very ill and Michael and his friends who were then a band use to do an acourstic version in the garden with his dad. It still has an effect many years on.
Not sure if it was a Coldplay track I know it had the line when the drugs don't work which was so true for him.

The main one for me is thank you for the days Gorden did a lovely video of Ollie and me and put this track to the video can't listen to it at the moment even thinking about it reduces me to tears.
I know! - having watched your video I am the same!!
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-06-2011, 10:05 AM
i dont have any songs that evoke those sort of memories

Hurt by Johnny Cash is the only song that makes me cry, but that is just due to the song itself.
SarahJade
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-06-2011, 10:57 AM
I have to admit I have a few which give me goosebumps, Bryan Adams has that effect on me, and Don't wanna miss a thing. But my all time worse has to be 'Good Company' which is one of the songs in Oliver and Co, used to watch it loads as a child and sing that song to my dog. Cue tears just thinking about it. God I miss her so much.
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2011, 11:07 AM
Probally different to everyone else, but tbh n-dubz papa can you hear me can make me cry (bear with me), I've watched being n-bubz, and saw how they feel about him, and you can hear so much emtion in the song, and I just think of people who have lost their dad, or even lost anyone, and if I'm in the mood it is one of my crying songs, but tbh I have a few, even pinks perfect can bring tears to my eyes, it reminds me so much of so much, and of people I know who weren't so lucky, but no matter what they think they are perfect, it also touches on something else too but anyway.

Heres n-dubz.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >