Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ang3l
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-10-2010, 04:46 PM

Bad Puppy ...

I've just spent since sunday with no internet or TV ....

Abra chewed through the cable outside The wires needed completely replacing ...imagine explaining that

Anyway after a few days suffering withdrawals we've finally got it back and this time the wires are in trunking so he can't get them .....
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-10-2010, 04:58 PM
Oh Norty boy! My OH would go mental if Dougal did that and would blame me...he always does when the pets do something naughty.
Milk maid
Almost a Veteran
Female 

27-10-2010, 06:21 PM
opps,
Thalice
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Oh Oh

Ours are always up to something norti.

The first thing the late lamented Poppy did when she arrived aged 10 months was eat the wire to the phone..

Then Thalice wrecked the new cane 3 piece suite we bought for the conservatory and we came home to 'snow' all over the floor.

Fleet and Flash ate the washing machine whilst we were at Crufts with Poppy and Thalice....

You've just got to get wise to them and not leave stuff out that they can remodel

Oh dear - the new puppy has just eaten the cladding on the outside walls....

It never ends ....

Thalice's Mum
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-10-2010, 08:03 AM
Originally Posted by Thalice View Post
Oh Oh

Ours are always up to something norti.

The first thing the late lamented Poppy did when she arrived aged 10 months was eat the wire to the phone..

Then Thalice wrecked the new cane 3 piece suite we bought for the conservatory and we came home to 'snow' all over the floor.

Fleet and Flash ate the washing machine whilst we were at Crufts with Poppy and Thalice....

You've just got to get wise to them and not leave stuff out that they can remodel

Oh dear - the new puppy has just eaten the cladding on the outside walls....

It never ends ....

Thalice's Mum
I'm amazed, how on earth did they eat a washing machine! I have a mental image of metal scattered in bits round the kitchen