View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
dreamaday
Dogsey Junior
Female 

31-10-2011, 02:44 PM
I found a dead body when I was about 11!
I was playing out over the fields at the back of our house with my friend and my brother, an old guy was just lying on the field with his little dog next to him, we had been making quite a racket playing in the trees and this guy hadnt moved. I thought it was a little strange so walked over to him, he still didnt move, actually looked quite peaceful, like he was taking a nap in the sun, it just sit right though so we went back home to tell my mum, she came over with us and tried to rouse him before checking his pulse, then told us to run over to the nearest house to get an ambulance, poor guy had had a heart attack, his little dog never left his side!
My workplace borders a large open parkland, a body was found naked in the stream there by a dog walker, turns out he had been very intoxicated.
When locking the main gate at night that serves work and the parkland, many bodies have been "found" but they too have been in rather steamy cars!! Still makes me chuckle when they are disturbed and told the gate is being locked! lol
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-10-2011, 03:29 PM
Sosha, Hi, this all happened on the 'estate' where I live and we knew we couldn't leave the dead stag to rot as there are so many dogs here and we thought it would smell really bad after a while - not nice for residents. I phoned around and a neighbour took the stag to do whatever you have to do and said that the meat was fantastic!! I wish I'd known then that the antlers would have made good chews for my dogs as I've only just found out about this and have ordered some on the internet
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3