Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
muttzrule
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 04:01 AM

Darn dog is too smart for her own good!

The past couple of weeks Moxie has been on the Puppy Pumpkin diet, trying to get a little weight off of her. This morning I woke up to find she had carried a can of her old food into my bedroom and left it on the floor by the bed.

Okay, I can take a hint. So I fed her breakfast, but no canned food.

I had plans to do an early dinner at 4:30 and Moxie pleaded at me with her puppy dogs eyes to feed her before I left, but I decided I'd just feed her when I got home.

Moxie had other plans.

I returned home to find the can of food again, in the middle of the floor. This time, when I picked it up, I noticed she had somehow opened the pop top and devoured the contents. How she did this remains a mystery. She doesn't have fingers or thumbs, and I do, and sometimes I can't get those stupid cans open.

The dog no longer requires my assistance to feed her. Next thing you know she'll be stealing my credit card and ordering take out. Or she'll learn how to drive and won't need me at all for anything.

So tomorrow, Moxie is going to get her way and go back on her canned food. I'd rather have her slightly chubby than starving. She really made me feel bad, I mean, was she really THAT hungry?

Smart dog.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 07:07 AM
sorry but that really made me laugh. What a smart girl she is
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 07:45 AM
Don't you just love them
BigBearsRule
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-08-2009, 08:53 AM
What a truly clever dog. They always find ways to may you go ahhhh! Extra cuddles from us