Our sister sites
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-08-2009, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Trouble View Post
Great photo's as always,
Good move Nicola, what a way to get some totally fab photo's of your two x
Haha, it wasn't planned like that, Shirley, but they are fantastic photos and I'm very grateful to Grant for taking them. They are superb.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

07-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by SibeVibe View Post
Ahh there she is. Felt a bit cheated when I read the other thread and didn't see her

Brilliant pics again. Really lovely dogs. Loki looks fab

Take care.

Seoniad.
Aw many thanks Seoniad Grant takes Loki and I to Seamill most nights when the weather is good, so any time you are down that way, just go to the car park down Hyndman Road as that is where the car park is. Grant would be delighted to take photos of your lovely dogs.

Many thanks again, Loki did enjoy the company of Bobby, Molly and Roxy as well as Nicola

Take care.

Originally Posted by Westie_N View Post
Hi Rosey,

Absolutely amazing photos, as per usual! Grant is a very talented photographer. Thank Grant very much for me for the photos, please.

It was lovely to meet you all last night, we all had a great time and all the dogs got on brilliantly. Loki is lovely, very chilled out and relaxed, what a sweetheart. We must do it again soon.

Take care and hugs to Loki. xx
It was a pleasure meeting you and your gorgeous Molly, Bobby and Roxy and I have passed on your lovely comments to Grant, who says thank you.

I was delighted to see how Loki interacted with Roxy before we left, at the car park, as well as in the sea as well. Roxy is such a lovely dog and full of energy and life. Molly and Bobby are just so cute!!

Yes, we must do it again - it is good for Loki to have doggy friends, and I appreciated you bringing Molly, Bobby and Roxy.

Hugs to each of them and doggy kisses from Loki.

Take care and hope to see you very soon again. As I said, on the good evenings, Grant takes us there - it is a great place for dogs to run about.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2