View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 02:51 PM
Pidge she's ok, she has AIHA (Auto immune Heamolytic Aneamia) and is on various steroids,and immuno suppresants. I let her have a massive run on the beach (not had one for a while) and obviously she got wet, put her normal coat on, but because it doesn't cover her belly and it dropped cold (we were sat out BBQ ing at the country park) i couldn't get her warm, and because she was tired as well we were pretty worried, so she went back up to Aunty Cynthia's for the rest of the weekend while we were busy to lay on the sofa and be pampered like the princess she is. So i decided to buy her the jumper cos it almost covers all of her, and if she gets really cold i can chuck her other coat on on top.
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 03:40 PM
Awww it looks great Pidge. Looks like he has highlights in his ears just like pepsi, haha i bet you get comments on that all the time.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
Lovely looking wee coat xxsuits you sir woodsalot xx
Haha, thanks Inki ;o)

Originally Posted by labradork View Post
Very funky.

Your carpets look so...clean. I haven't seen a clean carpet in years.
Do you really like it? My carpets are filthy, as is my sofa but fortunately the dirt never shows up when I take pictures! ;op

Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Pidge she's ok, she has AIHA (Auto immune Heamolytic Aneamia) and is on various steroids,and immuno suppresants. I let her have a massive run on the beach (not had one for a while) and obviously she got wet, put her normal coat on, but because it doesn't cover her belly and it dropped cold (we were sat out BBQ ing at the country park) i couldn't get her warm, and because she was tired as well we were pretty worried, so she went back up to Aunty Cynthia's for the rest of the weekend while we were busy to lay on the sofa and be pampered like the princess she is. So i decided to buy her the jumper cos it almost covers all of her, and if she gets really cold i can chuck her other coat on on top.
Sounds like Woody, he shivers like mad when wet and we stop somewhere and a towel just isn't enough. Sounds like you have her well under control though, bless her! You should do another photo post of your lot, it's been a while!

Originally Posted by valandra View Post
Awww it looks great Pidge. Looks like he has highlights in his ears just like pepsi, haha i bet you get comments on that all the time.
Thanks Purdy. Yep he has his blonde highlights although sometimes they look more ginger! It's v.cute, be interesting to see them change back in winter!
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 04:05 PM
Thats true, i really wonder if pepsi's will change back. i hope not, not many springers around here have the highlights like she does. Its on her ears and the top her head, its sooo cute
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 04:09 PM
Picture?

This is a bad photo but shows his ginger-i-ness:

This is the best for blonde highlights though:

I'm envious ;o)
valandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 04:23 PM
lol now that first pic does show gingerness , bless him. I havnt got any showing pepsi's hair and cant really take a pic due to her eye being so sensitive. Maybe soon tho
Dale's mum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 05:07 PM
What a smart boy! Do tell us how he gets on with it.
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 05:21 PM
He looks very smart!!

Keep us updated on how you get on! I'm tempted to get my girls on each for the shooting season!!

x
Adele-84
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Aw he is looking very handsome in his coat x
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Cutesy!!! Flynn has the full Blue PJs, he used to wear them after his hydro. Id recommend Equafleece to anyone!!!
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >