View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 08:53 AM
Lovely pics of them, I wonder if our care Bear will swim, will have to give him a try cuz none of my lot do!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by k9xxb View Post
LOVE IT - they are great pics

Mea is such a water baby - brill.
Cheers Linda Mea astonishes me xxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Fab pictures and I know where you are.

I really must get my gang in the car for a meet up somewhere in that area once the baby has arrived. - I have to be near to Karen just now.
Cheers Phil,god been there many,many times,it is lovely isn't it.Oh is off for over a week from today,I reckon I'm gonna be seeing loads more in the coming week ahead

How long has Karen to go now bet she's getting fed up waiting Is Hannah all excited xxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Great pics hun, looks like all the woos enjoyed themselves

x x x
Cheers Shane They sure did,was in stitches at Nero wallowing xxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Aww, great pics, looks like you all had a really great day.

The pic of Mea & Smeags standing in the water is gorgeous.

I just love them water babies
Cheers Fiona You been up there yet you'd love it xxxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Wonderful piccies as usual

Been there a couple of times,as we used to spend a lot of time in Dalmally.

Jeanette
Cheers Love being up that neck of the woods,oh likes taking me on a mystery tour now and again xxxxxxx

Originally Posted by Lucky Star View Post
Lovely pics! What a place - lucky dogs!
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Superb photos honey. What a brilliant time you all had
Cheers Vicki Have to say we don't appreciate what we have on our doorstep,need to venture further away in the coming week .Camera at the ready xxxxxxxxx
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by random View Post
Lovely pics of them, I wonder if our care Bear will swim, will have to give him a try cuz none of my lot do!
Cheers Kel,mines like to paddle but Asta is a bit braver than Kizzy is.Both have had a swim at one point or another but Kizzy only does so when she gets caught unawares .I think she prefers to have all her paws on the ground .Paddy can't resist water or mud but mainly loves to wade xxxxxxxx
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-08-2008, 09:05 AM
Cheers Phil,god been there many,many times,it is lovely isn't it.Oh is off for over a week from today,I reckon I'm gonna be seeing loads more in the coming week ahead

How long has Karen to go now bet she's getting fed up waiting Is Hannah all excited xxxxxxxx

Karen has 4 weeks to go although the midwives seem to think she's ahead of that and it will be sooner rather than later. Hannah is SO excited. She's 8 years old now and she'd all but accepted that (unlike all her friends LOL) she wasn't going to have any brothers or sisters.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 09:11 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post

Karen has 4 weeks to go although the midwives seem to think she's ahead of that and it will be sooner rather than later. Hannah is SO excited. She's 8 years old now and she'd all but accepted that (unlike all her friends LOL) she wasn't going to have any brothers or sisters.
Awwwwww must be soooo exciting for her bet she bolts when the nappy is full though .Hope everything goes smoothly for Karen,tell her rather her than I xxxxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 09:37 AM
awe my babys,,, looks like they had fun,,, but that stuff nero was in looked boggin, lol x
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 09:43 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
awe my babys,,, looks like they had fun,,, but that stuff nero was in looked boggin, lol x
Awwwwww swear to god Shona you'd have laughed soooo much at him Denis tells me Smeags was shattered last night .Didn't even wanna play late last night,just wanted to sleep .Loved having her with us yesterday she's such a character is Smeags and absolutely adorable.Cant believe how much she's like her mum nutty as xxxxxxxx
Magic
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2008, 09:45 AM
Hi,

Sounds like you had a lot of fun lol

Have you guys ever been up to Tentsmuir Forest at Leuchars on the beach?
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2