22-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Well done Becky x and what a result today - enjoy x
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Thank you, I've been told that all my life! lol

I'm a big believer in karma, and today I won £150!
Hoorah! I'm chuffed.
Seeeee??? I always say, you do somebody a good turn and you get it back tenfold, soooooo true!!!! Well done youuu!!
I wasn't gonna send you that much ACTUALLY!!!! Lol!!!! My little gift is gonna look a bit pathetic now Becky!!!! xxxx
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2008, 09:41 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Seeeee??? I always say, you do somebody a good turn and you get it back tenfold, soooooo true!!!! Well done youuu!!
I wasn't gonna send you that much ACTUALLY!!!! Lol!!!! My little gift is gonna look a bit pathetic now Becky!!!! xxxx
Awww silly woman

I've always believed in treating others as you wish to be treated etc, so yes I won £150, but even then I was helping as it was our local hospice lottery so my £2 a week helps them, coz hey helped me when mum was dying, etc etc etc.

We also won two 3rd prizes at the dog show yesterday, so I'm a proud owner too.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-06-2008, 12:14 PM
You're on a roll then Becky, and as things always go in 3's, watch your postbox later on this week!!! Very well done to the boys too, whether it was Inca or Tonto or both!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
You're on a roll then Becky, and as things always go in 3's, watch your postbox later on this week!!! Very well done to the boys too, whether it was Inca or Tonto or both!
I won again lol

I had a phone call to say I'd bought a raffle ticket at a school fete last Friday evening and won second prize. I kept thinking I'm sure I didn't go anywhere last Friday night? I hadn't, but I had done a car boot at the school last month when I bought a ticket, must've been then or I'm going barmy! Anyway its a meal for two at our favourite vietnamese restaurant.

.... and it was both the dogs, who are a boy and a girl, got a third place each, Inca is def a girlie
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-06-2008, 05:17 PM
Definitely on a roll then Becky! Sorry about the change of sex for Inca there!! I've also done my little bit for you, so I'm posting that tomorrow!! Enjoy!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3