View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
isis
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-07-2007, 07:45 PM
i rang for a little rough coated chihuahua boy last week but a lady had allready taken him from the rescue,i was 10 minutes too late,its hard to find a companion for a crestie as they are quite a fragile breed,so apart from another crestie i think a chihuahua would be perfect.
AnneUK
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by dougiepit View Post
oh me chose me I would love him,,, hug him, oh but I have to be fair to the wee sole I dont know if he could cope with the daily life in here he looks so fragile,,, oh but I want I want I have wanted one for ages, a wee boy chi that I was gona call cappone.... I think if a better home comes along,,, then fine if you still have him a few weeks from now, then its done and dusted,,,,or AM I BEIGN SELFISH ME ME ME.. OH A WEE CHI. sorry excitement over,,

I've been doing the exact same thing, it's crossed my mind too many times...5 huskies and a Chihuahua :smt049

Pending checks Toto has a potential adopter going to see him next week.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:37 PM
and it's not me incase anyone was thinking! Hope he gets the home he deserves, should be with me of course :smt002
Becky
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:39 PM
He should come to me, I have my dognapping kit at the ready you know!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-07-2007, 12:37 AM
Originally Posted by AnneUK View Post

I've been doing the exact same thing, it's crossed my mind too many times...5 huskies and a Chihuahua :smt049

Pending checks Toto has a potential adopter going to see him next week.
awe thats good news,, I have always wanted one, but to be honest the reason I dont have one is mainly for there sake, In years to come if I dont have so many big dogs,, and dougie,,lol then it may happen,,, and that damn cat,,, he really does get them on there back and try to choke them,,, all in good fun NOT,,hes a wee git,, has no concept of being a cat,, hand reared with thinks hes a ruddy rottie,,chases foxes,,, duno how he is still alive, follows me on walks, jumps in the car,,, hes loopy loopy,,, he even does the toilet,,,like a dog,,,oh no digging of holes, no covering it up nope just stop in middle of field,,normaly when the dogs do squat drop and go,,, mingging,, or what,,

Hope all goes well for the wee man,, let us know,, please.. if he wants he can even pinch my name lmao like anyone would want it, But I think it really suits chi's or frenchies,,,,,,
isis
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-07-2007, 12:38 AM
and its not me either,but i hope this little chap gets a lovely home where he will get the love and attention all doggies deserve.
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

31-07-2007, 09:09 PM
Toto has left us to live with his perfect new family :smt001
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4