Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by lisa01uk87 View Post
i think its because you mentioned muirhouse (which is in edinburgh.) i used to live there it confused me to start with then i remembered there is more than one place with the same name

my photobucket is playing up which is why there have been no updated piccies of xeva but there are ones on book face, if you are on robyns bookface you will find me through there. will try and upload a few to photobucket though so i can show all some of xeva now at 9 months
Aw, that explains it I don't know anywhere in Edinburgh

I never go on there, but it would be great to see Xeva now I think it must have been... April was it, when I saw her?? So she must have been about 5/6 months-ish then...

Are you going to the dogs trust fun day at the Strathy this year?
Dolce
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-08-2011, 10:28 PM
I'm up ravenscraig bing a lot myself. I criss cross up and down the hill, unless the trail bikes are out.

I've started going down the nine arch as well, part of the greenlink path to the strathie. there s a regular dog walk. On saturday there were 10 off them all running about.nice to see, not one of them has a bad streak, just love to play.

I'm ex our ladys indeed. Didn't move very far when I left home, work and oh are in ayr so I'm mainly a weekender. Probably see you about on the bing.

I was going to go to the dogs trust day but I've got a photography class on, what times it start, website was a bit vague
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 10:38 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
Aw, that explains it I don't know anywhere in Edinburgh

I never go on there, but it would be great to see Xeva now I think it must have been... April was it, when I saw her?? So she must have been about 5/6 months-ish then...

Are you going to the dogs trust fun day at the Strathy this year?
yes i want to go so should be there, dont think xeva will be there though this year due to her paw

i am currently uploading the latest lot of pictures to flickr so i can put them on here for you (with some of mums dogs aswell) or at least im trying too
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 11:33 PM
Originally Posted by Dolce View Post
I'm up ravenscraig bing a lot myself. I criss cross up and down the hill, unless the trail bikes are out.

I've started going down the nine arch as well, part of the greenlink path to the strathie. there s a regular dog walk. On saturday there were 10 off them all running about.nice to see, not one of them has a bad streak, just love to play.

I'm ex our ladys indeed. Didn't move very far when I left home, work and oh are in ayr so I'm mainly a weekender. Probably see you about on the bing.

I was going to go to the dogs trust day but I've got a photography class on, what times it start, website was a bit vague
Oh, I hate when those blooming bikes are out! I know a woman (who is 72) and she was walking her dog, when they started to circle her, intimidating her... she picked up a stick and hit one of them, and another got hit with the dogs lead, which is a chain The dog also tried to bite one of them They are such idiots though.

I like going to the bit that is behind the golf course, where the globe cemetery is. That kind of joins the greenlink, and takes you down forgewood, and into the strathy.

Aw, it is such a small world! My OH went to Our Ladys, and I went to Dalziel

I think the dogs trust one starts at 12pm.

Originally Posted by lisa01uk87 View Post
yes i want to go so should be there, dont think xeva will be there though this year due to her paw

i am currently uploading the latest lot of pictures to flickr so i can put them on here for you (with some of mums dogs aswell) or at least im trying too
Aw, thats a shame about Xeva. Me and Jake will be there, will you be taking Ty?

Can't wait to see the piccies
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-08-2011, 11:44 PM
Oh, I hate when those blooming bikes are out! I know a woman (who is 72) and she was walking her dog, when they started to circle her, intimidating her... she picked up a stick and hit one of them, and another got hit with the dogs lead, which is a chain The dog also tried to bite one of them They are such idiots though.

I like going to the bit that is behind the golf course, where the globe cemetery is. That kind of joins the greenlink, and takes you down forgewood, and into the strathy.

Aw, it is such a small world! My OH went to Our Ladys, and I went to Dalziel

I think the dogs trust one starts at 12pm.

Aw, thats a shame about Xeva. Me and Jake will be there, will you be taking Ty?

Can't wait to see the piccies
most likely will have ty with me and if mum is going it will be either one of hers or her foster.

having issues with photobucket, flickr and anysite like them at the minute grrr will keep trying though
lisa01uk87
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 02:01 AM
pictures uploaded and on here now for you
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-08-2011, 02:41 PM
Aw thanks Do you have any pics of your last dog? Would love to see him (or her)

You can gladly take the rain! Although, the last few days it has been drier thankfully! We had two days of none stop, battering down rain

Thanks Yeah, he has definitely filled out and I personally think he looks all male

I will swap you for Khal and Ruby (I would take Sasi too, but I don't think I could cope with Devil pup... you can send her up once she is out of that stage though )

Aw, yeah... that was the way I was going to go on my way back... until I got hungry I take Jake up ravenscraig quite a lot, its great up there There is a path that takes you down to the Strathy, and you end up going under the dual carriageway to Hamilton. I can't believe you got lost

Did you go to Our Ladys then? My OH went there

Thanks It's one of my favourite ever walks, and in the summer (when the weather is actual summer weather that is ) it looks absolutely gorgeous!

Do you mean east or west of Motherwell, or Scotland?

Barons Haugh is in Motherwell, up behind the football stadium.
Scotland, Motherwell gets classed as West for us pretty much.

Looks like a lovely walking spot!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-08-2011, 09:03 PM
Originally Posted by Dobermann View Post
Scotland, Motherwell gets classed as West for us pretty much.

Looks like a lovely walking spot!
Aw lol, I wasn't sure I've never really thought about it to be honest I would just think of it as being central, but slightly to the west
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3