Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 12:56 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I'll find out I think the names are Breeze, Shianne, and Sky...1-2 year old's & Dante male 3

however I am double checking this. If anyone is interested I think they have to ring the RSPCA as no-one else seems to know anything about them
i found a link with some dogs but it was from june 2008.

there is sharna (5 year old female rottweiler), breeze (2 year old female rottweiler), shianne (1-2 year old female rottweiler), sky (1-2 year old female rottweiler) and dante (3 year old male rottweiler)...

im not sure if im allowed to post the link...
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 01:00 AM
and sadly that is human nature....you should see the support sight....half of them are abusing so much they have forgot what they are supporting
where is the support site? that the one of fb?
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 07:29 AM
saw that 2008....so maybe they are not the ones then.... Iwill try and get the info shona
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2010, 07:30 AM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
where is the support site? that the one of fb?
Yea
chaz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2010, 03:15 PM
Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
I didn’t understand what you were saying though, which I said at the start, from this post…

the way you said ‘why should dogs be there?’ to me, I thought you were saying I said they should be there.

I don’t know what age the rottweilers were, or why they were in the kennels. We will just have to wait until after the investigation is over till such information is released.

But there were a number of them at the kennels, not sure how many but 56 is a lot of dogs, that they could make up a fair proportion of them…

and that quote is taken from http://www.expressandstar.com/2010/0...nels-are-shut/

I find it so difficult to understand how people can ignore the fact that 56 dogs were taken, we don’t know yet what will happen to those dogs. they will be treated and assessed, and those who are healthy enough and have a good temperament, will be rehomed. Some may need to be PTS, which will be heartbreaking but from what has been said about these kennels, it will be better than the suffering they were being put through. if any are PTS, we will need to wait to see what breed they are.

Also, here is a quote from Dawn near the beginning of the thread. Of course it is hard to know what is true and what isn’t (there are so many conflicting things out about these kennels), but surely if that is true (and whoever said this would be terrible if they made it up) it is safer for the dog to be PTS?
Ok I said why should dogs be there as in really why should they, if the place is what people are saying why should dogs have to live in such a place, that is more likely doing them more harm then good.

This Rottie may of been beyond help, but there are countless rotties that aren't that recieve no help because of the breed they are, and that can not be ignored, when I was at tiggys countless RSPCA inspectors came in, because why should they waste money on a animal when someone else can, they said it was because tiggys has more experience, but if the animals never went there they too would of been pts, and tiggys never received any funding from them either, which I think is a bit odd, but thats OT.

The Rotti were betwwen the ages of 2 - 4 years. There were at least 4 (5 including the unpredicable one) if you look on thier site they have a large number of Bullbreeds...SBT's and SBTx's and Rotti's, thier explaination for these breeds are credit crunch and macho buying/not wanting them. I think the Rotti were females mainly, and they looked loving enough in the photo's, one being a little shy (bless her)

Looks like they had a mastiff type (couldn't tell whether it was full mastiff) it was on a slide show, but as regards any other breed, it didn't seem to show any, but maybe those shown were the ''sticky ones'' that they couldn't home
Personally I think that anyone who buys a dog to look macho should have their genetals cut off with a blunt knife hopefully all of them dogs will get the home that they deserve soon.
Page 16 of 16 « First < 6 13 14 15 16