View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2012, 06:16 PM

ARGH! why does she make things so difficult?!

warning!! this is going to be a rant!

nana is being so awkward about things!!!

she was all for me having puppies from daphni. she knows i am going to do all the work with them (im not letting anyone else near them ) and ive also told her she can have half the money that i make from the litter.

she was fine with this.

now shes saying that i have to get rid of my two cats and asbo because daph is having puppies

i dont know why shes doing it! she said she told me a month ago (which she didnt!! i would remember something like that!!) and that i have till the weekend.

i told her sunday im not even here, as she knows i hunt on sunday, and now have taken a job with the hounds, obivously i cant miss it, because i have to work them, if i miss it then i will lose the position

she says that if i go out, my animals will not be here when i get back what am i supposed to do?!

she's driving me insane!! i dont understand why shes being so awkward!!!

argh!! rant!

ETA when i say hunting the hounds.. i mean we lay a trail of fox urine on a rag, and the hounds follow the scent. so what we do is perfectly legal.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2012, 06:20 PM
I think you ought to say you exercise the hounds on Sunday as of course it is illegal to hunt on Sundays in England and Wales........

Perhaps you need to find that caravan and soon
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2012, 06:23 PM
It is illegal to hunt with hounds whatever day of the week isn't it?
Magpyex
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-01-2012, 06:23 PM
Have you got anyone who could dogsit for you while you're 'exercising the hounds' ( ) on Sunday?

Sounds to me like your Nana has changed her mind now the prospect of actually having puppies in the house is a reality and knows that threatening to take away Asbo and your cats will stop you. Can you postpone breeding Daphne until you move out or is it already set in motion?
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2012, 06:24 PM
You HUNT? In the UK?

I am assuming you are speaking about your Nana's house? Her house, her rules, I'd say.

You might have to take a day off or at least find someone to mind them on Sunday (or even put them in boarding until you sort out what you are going to do).

Surely there is no possibility that all your other animals are going to be 'disposed of' in some way just because one is having puppies?
Loki's mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2012, 06:25 PM
Daphni has already been mated. Hopefully she's just having a moan and will be more rational tomorrow.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2012, 06:26 PM
With the problems you are having at home, why on Earth are you considering breeding while you are still living there?
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2012, 06:55 PM
Hunting with hounds is still legal in the UK.........
x-clo-x
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
I think you ought to say you exercise the hounds on Sunday as of course it is illegal to hunt on Sundays in England and Wales........

Perhaps you need to find that caravan and soon
we only drag hunt.. so lay a trail for them to follow, start to finish. anyone have a spare caravan going??

Originally Posted by Magpyex View Post
Have you got anyone who could dogsit for you while you're 'exercising the hounds' ( ) on Sunday?

Sounds to me like your Nana has changed her mind now the prospect of actually having puppies in the house is a reality and knows that threatening to take away Asbo and your cats will stop you. Can you postpone breeding Daphne until you move out or is it already set in motion?
daphni has already been mated. shes 4 weeks today. she was fine with it, supported it, and used to breed herself...

Originally Posted by Loki's mum View Post
Daphni has already been mated. Hopefully she's just having a moan and will be more rational tomorrow.
yeah best hope so...

Originally Posted by Brierley View Post
With the problems you are having at home, why on Earth are you considering breeding while you are still living there?
because none of these problems occured then.. there arent really any problems as such, we just have disagreements. and like i said she supported the idea.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2012, 06:58 PM
Drag hunting and trail hunting are. Big difference between that and 'hunting' which is very much illegal.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »