Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2005, 10:47 AM

The runs

Poor Jas is not well today

Went to take him to training class last night and had to leave b4 class started cos he was sick and was going to the toilet every 5 minutes

This morning poor Jas has very runny poos and hasn't been able to get out in time poor thing so 2 accidents in the house today. Unfortunately one of them was on the carpet in the hall so have been cleaning that up this morning.

I did catch a young child throwing stuff into the garden so he must have picked some of that up before I could get to clear it all away. He is going to the vets tomorrow cos I've noticed blood in his poo but they can't see him till tomorrow
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2005, 10:53 AM
hope he's ok- you never know what this kid has thrown in the garden
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-02-2005, 10:54 AM
poor Jas Hope he is feeling better soon.
Annestaff
Supervisor

10-02-2005, 10:55 AM
Poor Jas, hope he picks up soon, I'm sure he'd be ok once he's cleared out what ever it is thats nasty in his belly.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2005, 11:10 AM
He's looking very sorry for himself at the moment. He's lying on his bed not quite sure what to do with himslef
Meg
Supervisor

10-02-2005, 11:11 AM
O sorry Staffy you know the form I expect, keep warm.keep quiet no food or drink except boiled water and then a small amount at a time to combat dehydration but prevent vomiting..big hugs called for both of you (((hug))) if you think he is getting any worse don't take no for an answer ring the vet and say you are on your way there is a nasty virus around at the moment
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2005, 11:23 AM
Thanx Mini. He's not had anything to eat today and he keeps giving a sideways glance at this dish when I walk into the kitchen. He's had some water but not alot. He gives me a little fick of his tail to say 'hi' but he won't get out of his bed.

I'll just keep an eye on him throughout the day and if he get's worse I'll go down the vets this afternoon.
jayne
Dogsey Senior

10-02-2005, 11:30 AM
hi hope jas feeling better soon.ive found that bio natural yoghurt stuff helps sort mine out think it has some sort antibiotic in it,i dont like it but dogs do,maybe few spoonfulls every couple hours might help ...just a thought
good luck jayne
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2005, 11:40 AM
Thanx Jayne I've got some of that in the fridge, I hate it but the kids like it

I'll give him some when he wakes up
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Sleep is probably the best thing for him but if he seems any worse get him to the vets straight away.

Karen
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >